- Theoretical Neuroscience Research, LLC, Ridgeland, Mississippi, United States.
Russell L. Blaylock, Theoretical Neuroscience Research, LLC, Ridgeland, Mississippi, United States.
DOI:10.25259/SNI_1008_2021Copyright: © 2021 Surgical Neurology International This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-Share Alike 4.0 License, which allows others to remix, tweak, and build upon the work non-commercially, as long as the author is credited and the new creations are licensed under the identical terms.
How to cite this article: Russell L. Blaylock. Covid-19 pandemic: What is the truth?. 08-Dec-2021;12:591
How to cite this URL: Russell L. Blaylock. Covid-19 pandemic: What is the truth?. 08-Dec-2021;12:591. Available from: https://surgicalneurologyint.com/surgicalint-articles/11282/
The ongoing “pandemic” involving the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 virus (SARS-CoV-2) has several characteristics that make it unique in the history of pandemics. This entails not only the draconian measures that some countries and individual states within the United States and initiated and made policy, most of which are without precedent or scientific support, but also the completely unscientific way the infection has been handled. For the 1st time in medical history, major experts in virology, epidemiology, infectious diseases, and vaccinology have not only been ignored, but are also demonized, marginalized and in some instances, become the victim of legal measures that can only be characterized as totalitarian. Discussions involving various scientific opinions have been eliminated, top scientists have been frightened into silence by threats to their careers, physicians have lost their licenses, and the concept of early treatment has been virtually eliminated. Hundreds of thousands of people have died needlessly as a result of, in my opinion and the opinion of others, poorly designed treatment protocols, mostly stemming from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, which have been rigidly enforced among all hospitals. The economic, psychological, and institutional damage caused by these unscientific policies is virtually unmeasurable. Whole generations of young people will suffer irreparable damage, both physical and psychological, possibly forever. The truth must be told.
Keywords: China virus, Covid-19, Pandemic, Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2
This pandemic, and the draconian response to it, never seem to go away, perhaps by design. However, because so much is at stake, people need to hear all the critical available data.
I have never seen such an enormous effort by government, medical bureaucracies, media, private institutions, and even medical institutions to prevent dissenting views from being openly discussed — even the opinions of highly qualified scientists in every field of medicine from epidemiology, infectious disease, virology, pathology, and protective equipment engineering. This includes removal of dissenting physician’s licenses, loss of hospital privileges and retraction of peer-reviewed, published articles from the medical literature.[
At the core of all medical practice is the concept of informed consent. No prescription, procedure, surgery, or vaccine is to be given or performed without advising the patient, as regards the possible risks and benefits. According to the principle of informed consent, a patient - or in this case, the public at large — must be informed of the indications for the treatment, the efficacy of the treatment, possible available alternatives to the proposed treatment, and most importantly, all the potential side effects and complications, whether acute or long term. This is especially so for new and relatively untested procedures. For example, it has been estimated that for a new type of vaccine or especially genetic treatment, a minimum of 10 years of testing are required.
The most common cause for medical malpractice lawsuits is a doctor or institution not providing informed consent before initiating treatment. Not only are we now being denied informed consent, but also a war has been launched by powerful people and institutions, even governments, to prevent vital information from being disseminated.[
Unfortunately, the major institutions are purposefully hiding essential data and altering the data available within official circles to convince the public that there is only one solution to this so-called pandemic: Vaccination with virtually untested biological agents.
The blackout of essential information has become so intense that highly respected virologists, infectious disease specialists, and even the person who developed the technology of messenger RNA (mRNA) “vaccines,” have been banned from social media, the news media, and other sources of contact with the public at large.
The effort by vaccine promoters has become so intense that reputations are being ruined, careers destroyed, and even death threats received - as happened to the former head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Dr. Robert Redfield.
No dissenting voice is allowed, no matter how well-qualified, and supported by hard scientific data. One thing that keeps the pubic in the dark is that most people have virtually no understanding of the complex subjects of immunology, virology, epidemiology, or infectious disease pathology. To people untrained in these areas, it all seems quite simple: There’s a disease outbreak, you make a vaccine against the disease, people become immune, and all is well.
Unfortunately, because of the incredible complexity of the immune system, it does not always work like that. In fact, we are now learning that vaccines, under certain conditions, can make things much worse for the vaccinated.[
Some will respond that Pfizer did test its vaccine before being released. According to their information, over 11,000 people were given the vaccine and carefully followed. Afterward they announced the vaccine as 95% effective and quite safe. Senator Ron Johnson (R-Wisconsin) interviewed several women who participated in the so-called pre-release study.[
As noted, these new products are not in the strict sense traditional “vaccines,” which use either a part of a whole virus or bacteria combined with very powerful immune stimulant compounds called immune adjuvants.
The mRNA vaccines, first developed in the 1980s by Dr. Robert Malone, utilizes a complex technique that employs an artificially constructed mRNA molecule. The idea is that the RNA produces the desired antigen. In this case, it produces the spike protein of the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 virus that causes COVID-19 infection. Ironically, that is the very part of the virus that causes damage in people, in particular acting as a neurotoxic molecule.[
To prevent this, Dr. Malone created a nanolipid carrier that is basically like a nanosized sac that contains the mRNA (resembles an artificial exosome).[
We’ve been told that the carrier sac (the nanolipid carrier) is destroyed within a few days, thus preventing the body from continuously producing the deadly spike protein. Keep in mind, the principal way the virus itself causes damage is through its spike protein — the same one being reproduced in large amounts all over a person’s body by the mRNA in the vaccine. However, the truth is that the makers of these biological agents added polyethylene glycol to protect the nanolipid carrier so it would last much longer in the body — thus allowing the mRNA to produce far more spike protein for a much longer period. In fact, we don’t know how long the nanolipid/mRNA package lasts. The generated spike proteins may last months, years, or even a lifetime.
To summarize: The “vaccines” consist of artificially synthesized mRNA encapsulated within a protective sac (nanolipid carrier). The mRNA within the sac produces and releases an increasing amount of the destructive spike protein into your body — anywhere the nanolipid carrier is deposited. This is the critical part of the story. We were told that this sac of mRNA remains at the injection site in the person’s arm, continuously producing the spike protein. Theoretically, your body then can make antibodies against the spike protein, supposedly protecting you from COVID-19 infection.
Dr. Malone and others discovered that Pfizer had secretly conducted a biodistribution study, to see where the nanolipid carrier went after being injected into the limb of the recipient of the vaccine. A Freedom of Information lawsuit was used to obtain a copy of this study performed secretly by Pfizer. The results were quite revealing and very frightening.
They discovered that rather than remaining at the site of the injection (usually the arm-deltoid region), these mRNA-containing nanolipid carriers rapidly entered the bloodstream and were distributed all over the body, including the brain.[
The highest concentration of the injected nanolipid carriers was found in the ovaries of women.[ Lungs Heart Blood vessel lining Muscles Spinal cord Brain Kidneys.
Blood vessel lining
This distribution could explain some of the devastating complications being reported involving several organ systems in people who have received the COVID vaccines. For example, infiltration of the heart explains the rising number of cases of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) being reported. More than 2,700 cases of vaccine-induced heart inflammation (myocarditis and pericarditis) have occurred among all age groups.[
Because the spike protein-producing nanolipid carriers are lodged within organs and tissues, the immune system is unable to respond efficiently to prevent damage and may be responsible for much of the damage as a bystander injury effect. For the vaccines using two injections, the priming effect of the first dose would almost assure a magnification of the damage, possibly by immunoexcitotoxicity.[
With some of these nanolipid carriers now lodged within the cells, any attempt by the immune system to neutralize them will cause considerable damage not only to those cells, but to a wide zone of cells around them. This is referred to as “bystander damage.”
Essentially, once people are vaccinated, they will have the spike protein being produced everywhere in their bodies. Moreover again, recent studies confirm that it is the spike protein that causes COVID damage. That is, it’s toxic.
Of course, we now know that very few people actually die from infection by the virus itself; they die from a dramatic immune system overreaction — the so-called cytokine storm, which can occur in any organ or tissue. The CDC recently admitted that only 10,500 people in the United States were actually killed by the virus itself. Most have died from complications of their chronic medical condition or in relationship to obesity.
In fact, studies have shown that even when the number of viruses in the body is high, most people infected with COVID either have few symptoms or have a moderate reaction — similar to other viral infections. Within eight to 11 days, they get better.
By this time, most, if not all the viruses, are no longer viable.[
Studies of patients at this cytokine storm stage have shown that their breath contains no live viruses. Thus, wearing a mask is useless, and it impairs the patient’s ability to get sufficient oxygen. Ironically, putting these patients on a ventilator (respirator) dramatically increases the death rate. It’s thought that by using positive pressure to force the lung to work, the ventilator further damages the already severely damaged lungs.
The greatest success in saving such patients occurs when strong anti-inflammatory medications — such as high-dose corticosteroids, intravenous vitamin C, and Ivermectin are used.[
The difference between getting infected with the virus and exposure to the vaccine is that in the former case only people with age-related frailty, several chronic illnesses, immune deficiencies, and people with other immune-suppressing disorders are at any substantial risk from COVID-19. That is no more than 5% of the population.
Severe disease or death in a healthy person below age 40 is extremely rare, occurring <0.01% of the time. But unlike natural infection, the vaccine — while still dangerous to those who are immune-suppressed — also does serious damage to young people, even if they’re healthy. The majority of deaths associated with the vaccines are among the aged population, with the average age being 73.1 years.
As noted, we’ve seen a dramatic rise in cases of myocarditis in the vaccinated young, along with other serious injuries and deaths. This is happening because the nanolipid carrier of the mRNA travels directly to the heart, triggering intense inflammation in their heart muscle.[
Because the COVID vaccines trigger a dramatic increase in antibody production, ADE becomes much more likely. Not only does this result in an increase in severity of symptoms if a vaccinated person is exposed to the natural virus in the future, but the virus also reproduces faster and becomes more pathogenic, meaning the severity of a vaccinated person’s illness is worse.
The H1N1 flu vaccine increased the risk of death for those who were vaccinated when they were exposed to the flu virus.[
The majority of the testing for COVID infection has been performed using what is called a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test in which a person’s nose or sometimes throat is swabbed for evidence of viral genetic material. The inventor of this test stated that no clinical infection can be diagnosed using the PCR test alone. Yet the CDC used this test to imply that tens of millions of Americans were infected with COVID-19.
We have now learned that the test does not identify the whole virus, just a segment. In addition, many other viruses, bacteria, and even some things that are not microorganisms at all can yield a positive test. For instance, the president of Tanzania secretly had a sheep, a goat, and a pawpaw (a type of fruit) tested using PCR by his health department.[
Recently, the CDC announced that the PCR test would no longer be used because they discovered that it cross-reacts with the influenza virus, meaning virtually all influenza infections in the last flu season could have been diagnosed as COVID-19. This explains why there were only a few hundred flu cases reported in the entire U.S. this past season — a number unprecedented in modern times. (The CDC claims that each year there are about 30,000 deaths from the flu and over 300,000 hospital admissions).
Cycles of the PCR test are run to amplify its sensitivity, and it is known that doing more than 30 cycles increases the likelihood of the test being falsely positive. Yet the CDC recommended that all labs perform 40 or more cycles, which would have meant that around 97% of positive tests were, in fact, negative. That is, the person tested most likely did not have a COVID infection.
Combined with the lack of specificity of the PCR test, fear mongering by the media and the CDC greatly exaggerated the impact of the first wave of the COVID outbreak. The same is almost certainly true with the new Delta variant. Virologists emphasize that the more people who are vaccinated, the more variants will appear.[
In fact, based on the observation that the vaccinated have very high titers of virus in their nasopharynx, according to mRNA technology developer Dr. Robert Malone, it is the vaccinated who are more likely spreading the new variant, as they remain asymptomatic longer than an unvaccinated person.[
The average age of death from COVID-19 is around 75 years (95% occurred over age 65 years). Moreover, the highest death rate among vaccinated people is in the same age group — the very ones the vaccines are supposed to protect.
The most egregious form of this fear mongering is to imply that the Delta variant infections are all in the unvaccinated. This is not true. A study in Scotland, for example, found that 87% of Delta variant cases occurred in the fully vaccinated.[
The vaccines for COVID-19 stand to make more money for their developers than any other vaccines at any time in history. Those same companies also wield enormous financial power and influence in the media, medical journals, medical societies (such as the American Medical Association), hospitals, research institutions, and government bureaucracies (such as the National Institutes of Health [NIH]). Moreover, of course, they donate vast sums to elected officials.
We are witnessing an unprecedented attack on free speech directed at anyone who challenges pro-vaccine propaganda, including virologists, infectious disease specialists, epidemiologists, and pulmonologists. Dr. Michael Yeadon, ex-chief science officer for Pfizer; a whistleblower from Moderna; Dr. Robert Malone, the developer of the mRNA vaccine technique; and other highly qualified scientists have been banned from social media and the mainstream news outlets for speaking out. Why? Because they might convince people that these vaccines are dangerous, and that they should be halted immediately.
There is growing evidence that government agencies are hiding the true number seriously injured and killed by these vaccines. A lawsuit has been filed in Alabama federal court by attorney Thomas Renz based on sworn testimony of a government whistleblower. This person testified under oath that, according to actual government records from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, 45,000 people have died after getting the vaccine.[
This refers to data from just one government system reporting to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). The real number of dead could be much higher.
Recall that at the height of the “pandemic,” about 50% of all deaths occurred in nursing homes and that government officials in several states had deliberately placed infected patients in these high- risk facilities.
Where are the highest rates of vaccine-related deaths now occurring? Nursing homes and among the elderly — the very ones we are supposed to be protecting. In some places, nursing home death rates secondary to the vaccines (most of which occur within 2 days of being vaccinated) equal or exceed the rate of deaths caused by the virus itself. Some nursing homes have reported vaccine-related death rates of 30% or higher. The vaccines were meant to protect the most vulnerable, but now those individuals are the ones dying and being injured by the vaccine itself.
As bad as all this is, what’s worse in the alignment of forces being used to prevent safe methods from being used to stop this virus. When it was revealed that early use of hydroxychloroquine could significantly reduce the severity of the disease and prevent the need for a ventilator, reports immediately surfaced from government agencies declaring that the drug was of no use, was dangerous, and should not be used. This occurred despite reports of hydroxychloroquine’s benefits from doctors actually treating patients. In some states, prescriptions for hydroxychloroquine were banned. We see the same thing with Ivermectin, another highly effective and safe medication.[
Every time a treatment was discovered that improved COVID patients’ outcomes or prevented transmission of the virus, forces stepped in to prevent the treatment from being used.
A growing number of natural treatments that could have prevented the spread of this virus, including most of the serious infections, have been blocked by these controllers. Incredibly, a law was passed that prevented clinical physicians from even suggesting such treatments. Curcumin, baicalin, apigenin, luteolin, EGCG, myoinositol, ashwagandha, magnesium, docosahexaenoic acid/ eicosapentaenoic acid, high dose IV vitamin C, Vitamin D3, melatonin, astragalus, beta-glucan, mushroom extracts, and ashwagandha all enhance a person’s immunity, thus preventing infection.[
As I have written, curcumin has been shown to dramatically reduce damage to the lungs caused by cytokine storms in experimental animals of a sepsis model. Nano- curcumin, being far better absorbed, should be even more effective.
I recently published an article on how immunoexcitotoxicity plays a major role in cytokine storm reactions.[
Dr. Pierre Kory, a founder of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), made a number of discoveries that dramatically improved the survival of patients with serious COVID-19 cases. Unlike many of the vaccine-only proponents, Dr. Kory has spent his professional life treating some of the sickest in intensive care unit (ICU) settings, including hundreds of COVID patients. But each discovery he made was intensely resisted and rejected by the medical elite and bureaucracies, at least until the proof became so overwhelming that they could no longer deny it. In the interim, thousands died as a result of the elite controller’s intransigence. There is evidence that early treatment, before deterioration occurs, can reduce hospitalization by 85 percent.[
Dr. Kory also discovered that Ivermectin, a medicine used to treat parasitic infections, was perhaps one of the most powerful weapons we possess in the battle against COVID-19, reducing the death rate of even very sick patients to such a degree that it has been called a medical miracle.[
Dr. Kory and his colleagues — all highly respected and frequently quoted pulmonary and infectious disease experts — put together a protocol using this safe, inexpensive medicine and other compounds. (FLCCC Alliance.
In fact, when taken once a week, Ivermectin has been shown to dramatically prevent COVID infection, even in hospital workers who are around many sick patients.[
Worse, doctors, as well as the general public, are warned by medical associations, the FDA and the CDC not to use Ivermectin.[
It seems to me, and others, that the pharmaceutical companies making these vaccines don’t want a rival treatment that would cut into their profits. In my opinion, these experimental vaccines are being distributed to the public under a false pretense. According to the EUA act, an experimental treatment cannot be used except in a proven national emergency (pandemic), and only if there are no other available treatments for the condition. Keep in mind that the FDA did not approve the drug presently being used by Pfizer — it is still under EUA regulations as an experimental “vaccine.”
COVID-19 never satisfied the criteria for a pandemic, which requires that the infection must affect a large number of people around the world and have a high mortality rate. This pandemic definition has been used for decades — until this outbreak. The World Health Organization changed the criteria for this “pandemic,” dropping the need for a high death rate.
For the majority of people, the death rate from COVID-19 is lower than that of a mild to moderate flu season. For those under age 40, the death rate is 0.01%; 99.99% of those infected will fully recover. For all ages, the death rate is 0.26%; 99.74% will recover. Those numbers do not justify mandatory vaccination.
On the other hand, eight clinical trials have shown a significant reduction in transmission of COVID-19, even among healthcare workers, with the use of Ivermectin. (FLCCC data).[
There are a number of other natural treatments and preventatives that could be used by anyone wanting to protect themselves from COVID. The basis for all of these treatments is reducing inflammation, and several natural compounds also restore immune balance. Others are beneficial because they reduce immunoexcitotoxicity, a possible mechanism for cytokine storms.
These compounds include:
Nano-curcumin Nano-quercetin N-acetyl-L-cysteine Intravenous Vitamin C (high dose) Melatonin B-complex vitamins Hesperidin Pterostilbene Apigenin Magnesium Taurine Baicalin.
Intravenous Vitamin C (high dose)
Immune stimulants should only be used during the first 8 days of a COVID infection to prevent aggravating hyperimmune symptoms. This 8-day period is the period when the virus is reproducing very rapidly in the lungs. After 8–11 days, all the viruses are dead, and then the danger is from a hyperimmune reaction to those dead viruses. At this stage the idea is to target inflammation and excitotoxicity, as live viruses are no longer the chief danger in most cases.
Recent studies have shown that a significant number of fully vaccinated people are contracting (supposedly) COVID-19 infections as in Israel, where virtually everyone has been vaccinated. In a carefully conducted study in Vietnam hospitals, it was shown that the vaccinated medical care workers were spreading high levels of viruses to fellow workers, patients, and visitors.[
More than 80% of the COVID-variant cases are in fully vaccinated people, and the latest reports indicate the vaccines are ineffective against variants — hence the call for renewed masking. (CDC report).[
Fear remains the vaccine makers main weapon. The latest strategy is to convince the public that second and third waves of new variants will restore the dangers that have subsided since the original appearance of this virus. All these preventive measures should work against any and all variants. And natural immunity to the original virus appears to give a person full protection against the so-called Delta variant.
This type of cross-immunity occurred with the outbreak of the much deadlier SARS virus, 2002–2004, even with 30% viral mutation variance. The Delta variant differs from the original COVID virus genetically by a mere 1.3%.
These vaccines were allowed to be used via the EUA even though only very short-term safety studies (2 months) had been conducted by the manufacturers. Several people who participated in these safety trials stated in a forum held by Senator Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) that Pfizer representatives promised them that any medical expenses they incurred as a result of the vaccines would be taken care of by the company. According to this testimony — Pfizer did not follow through on that promise.
Several women suffered serious and apparently permanent damage from taking the test vaccines. Several of these participants, as stated earlier, confirmed that Pfizer representatives would not return their calls, and never paid a cent of their incurred medical expenses. The VAERS data indicates that between December 14, 2020 and October 1, 2021 there were 111,921 reports of serious injuries following the COVID-19 vaccinations, which adds credence to the claims of the pre-release study group as far as a high incidence of serious complications before these vaccines were release upon the public.[
The FDA recommended a 2-year intensive study of those who had been vaccinated. The pharmaceutical companies rejected that recommendation. Congressional inquiries have shown that essentially zero studies have been conducted on the millions of American citizens who have taken these vaccines. (As noted in a letter from Senator Johnson to Francis Collins, director of the NIH; Rochelle Walensky, director of the CDC; and Janet Woodcock, acting commissioner of the FDA on July 13, 2021).
So far, we’ve only seen the short-term side effects of these vaccines, which are terrifying enough. However, long-term effects can occur years or even decades following vaccination.
Because the biodistribution study (noted above) demonstrates that the highest concentration of the mRNA-containing nanolipid carrier per gram of tissue in women occurred in the ovaries, meaning every vaccinated woman of reproductive age must now worry about possible infertility or a higher risk of ovarian cancer. (The nanolipid mRNA induces chronic inflammation, the principal cause of most cancers). Data from a corrected preliminary study of vaccinated pregnant women reported in the New England Journal of Medicine demonstrated that pregnant women vaccinated during the first trimester of their pregnancy (20 weeks), had an 82% chance of losing their baby.[
We will not know if women vaccinated during their third trimester will have children with a higher risk of becoming autistic for at least 6 years, the usual time span for symptom appearance. Moreover, we will not know if a similarly vaccinated woman will have a schizophrenic child until that child reaches adolescence, which is the usual time of first symptom appearance for that condition.[
No one knows what may happen in the future to these children. By their own admission the vaccine manufacturers conducted no studies with pregnant women prior to the release of these vaccines.
SERIOUS THREAT OF LONG-TERM NEUROLOGICAL COMPLICATIONS: OTHER WAYS THE VIRUS CAN INFECT CELLS IN THE BODY
I have written several articles in peer-reviewed medical journals on the effects of excessive vaccination on brain development.[
Studies by Dr. James Lyons-Weiler and others have confirmed that components of the COVID vaccines cross-react with more than 11 human tissues, meaning autoimmune diseases can develop involving one or all those tissues. The biodistribution study demonstrated that the mRNA-containing nanolipid carrier entered the brain and spinal cord.
New studies have demonstrated a very frightening possibility. We are all being told that the virus enters cells using principally the angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 receptor. But in truth, there is another mechanism: exosomes.[
Unfortunately, many viruses can hijack these exosomes, insert their genetic information, and then exit the infected cells and travel to surrounding cells or even distant cells and enter them, thus spreading the infection. Infections by viruses cause the infected cell to produce a tremendous number of exosomes — all containing the viruses’ genetic information. The scary part is that the mRNA “vaccines” are essentially artificial exosomes, each carrying the very part of the virus (the spike protein) that does harm to the body. We have, in essence, traded a natural infection for an artificial one that could be far worse.
OVERREACTION OF THE IMMUNE SYSTEM STIMULATED BY THE VIRUS; CYTOKINE STORM (IMMUNOEXCITOTOXICITY IN THE BRAIN AND SPINAL CORD)
A recent study demonstrated just how dangerous it is when infected exosomes enter the brain.[
We say that these microglia are “primed,” meaning they are in a state of hyperreactivity, but have not fully released their destructive cytokines and excitotoxins yet. The second injection of the mRNA COVID vaccine activates this primed microglia, putting them into an extremely destructive state in which they release high concentrations of inflammatory cytokines and excitotoxins. This explains why people have worse reactions to the second vaccine dose.
The fear is that these vaccines could very well trigger neurodegeneration within specific brain areas, each causing a particular neurological disorder such as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, ALS, or even a totally new neurological disorder never seen before.[
These vaccines can also trigger seizures, strokes, and even neuropsychiatric disorders. Keep in mind that in some cases these disorders do not appear for years or even decades. Dr. Peter McCullough, a professor of internal medicine and cardiology, cited a case in which a woman lost all memory after receiving the first vaccine dose.[
It has been shown that the nanolipid carrier does pass into the mother’s breast milk and can be transmitted through the placenta.[
Patient’s consent not required as there are no patients in this study.
There are no conflicts of interest.
1. Alzamora MC, Paresdes T, Caceres D, Webb CM, Valdez LM, La Rosa M. Severe COVID-19 during pregnancy and possible vertical transmission. Am J Perinatol. 2020. 37: 861-5
2. Ames BN, Grant WB, Willett WC. Does the high prevalence of Vitamin D deficiency in African Americans contribute to health disparities?. Nutrients. 2021. 13: 499
3. Andries M, van Damme P, Robberecht W, van den Bosch L. Ivermectin inhibits AMPA-receptor-mediated excitotoxicity in cultured motor neurons and extends the life span of a transgenic mouse model of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Neurobiol Dis. 2007. 25: 8-16
4. Ausman JIBlaylock RL. The China Virus. Available from: https://www.amazon.com.
5. . Available from: https://www.brighteon.com/5abe8b87-53bf-4483-96ca-0e76d8868a4a.
6. . Available from: https://www.brighteon.com/67e1f42f-77e8-458c-97ce-f2f626586957.
7. . Available from: https://www.redpilluniversity.org/world-renowned-physician-and-expert-on-covid-treatment-says-vaccines-are-bioterrorism.
8. Avasarala S, Zhang F, Liu G, Wang R, London SD, London L. Curcumin modulates the inflammatory response and inhibits subsequent fibrosis in a mouse model of viral-induced acute respiratory distress syndrome. PLoS One. 2013. 8: e57285
9. Behera P, Paltro BK, Singh AK, Chandanshive PD, Ravikumar SR, Pradhan SK. Role of ivermectin in the prevention of SARSCoV-2 infection among healthcare workers in India: A matched case-control study. PLoS One. 2021. 16: e0247163
10. Bilbo SD, Block CL, Bolton JL, Hanamsagar R, Tran PK. Beyond infection-maternal immune activation by environmental factors, microglial development, and relevance for autism spectrum disorders. Exp Neurol. 2018. 299: 241-51
11. Bilbo SD, Schwartz JM. The immune system and developmental programming of brain and behavior. Front Neuroendocrinol. 2012. 33: 267-86
12. Bizzarri M, Lagana AS, Aragona D, Unfer V. Inositol and pulmonary function. Could myo-inositol treatment downregulate inflammation and cytokine release syndrome in SARS-CoV-2? Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2020. 24: 3426-32
13. Blaylock RL, Maroon J. Natural plant products and extracts that reduce immunoexcitotoxicity-associated neurodegeneration and promote repair within the central nervous system. Surg Neurol Int. 2012. 3: 19
14. Blaylock RL. Excitotoxicity (immunoexcitotoxicity) as a critical component of the cytokine storm reaction in pulmonary viral infections, including SARS-CoV-2. IJVTPR. 2021. 1: 223-42
15. Blaylock RL. Immunology primer for neurosurgeons and neurologists. Part 1: Basic principles of immunology. Surg Neurol Int. 2013. 4: 14
16. Blaylock RL. Immunology primer for neurosurgeons and neurologists. Part 2: Innate brain immunity. Surg Neurol Int. 2013. 4: 118
17. Blaylock RL. Regimentation in Medicine and the Death of Creativity (Parts 1 & 2). United States: Hacienda Publishing;. 2015. p.
18. Blaylock RL. The danger of excessive vaccination during brain development: The case for a link to autism spectrum disorders (ASD). Med Veritas. 2008. 5: 1727-41
19. Boisse L, Mouihate A, Ellis S, Pittman QJ. Long-term alterations in neuroimmune responses after exposure to lipopolysaccharide. J Neurosci. 2004. 24: 4928-34
20. Bossche GV. Urgent Call to WHO: Time to Switch Gears. Available from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muldecrdlnu [Last accessed on 2021 Oct 04].
21. Bryant A, Lawrie TA, Dowswell T, Fordham EJ, Mitchell S, Hill SR. Ivermectin for prevention and treatment of COVID-19 infection: A systematic review, meta-analysis, and trial sequential analysis to inform clinical guidelines. Am J Ther. 2021. 28: e434-60
22. Caly L, Druce JD, Catton MG, Jans DA, Wagstaff KM. The FDA-approved drug Ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro. Antiviral Res. 2020. 178: 104787
23. Chau NV, Ngoc NM, Nguyet LA, Quang VM, Ny NT, Khoa DB. An observational study of breakthrough SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant infections among vaccinated healthcare workers in Vietnam. EClinicalMedicine. 2021. 41: 101143
24. Cho WCS, Leung KN. In vitro and in vivo immunomodulating and immunorestorative effects of Astragalus membranaceus. J Ethnopharmacol. 2007. 113: 132-41
25. Classen JB. Review of COVID-19 vaccines and the risk of chronic adverse events including neurological degeneration. J Med Clin Res Rev. 2021. 5: 1-7
26. Cohen ME, Eichel R, Steiner-Birmanns B, Janah A, Loshpa M, Bar-Shalom R. A case of probable Parkinson’s disease after SARS-CoV-2 infection. Lancet Neurol. 2020. 19: 805
27. .editors. Daily Expose: COVID19-Deaths are Rising and Official Data Shows 87% of the People Who Died Were Vaccinated. 2021. p.
28. DiNicolantonio JJ, O’Keefe JH. Magnesium and Vitamin D deficiency as a potential cause of immune dysfunction, cytokine storm and disseminated intravascular coagulation in COVID-19 patients. Mo Med. 2021. 118: 68-73
29. Durden T, Malone R.editors. India’s Ivermectin Blackout. Open Source Truth, 2021. How to Save the World, in Three Easy Steps. p.
30. Elrashdy F, Aljaddawi AA, Redwan EM, Uversky VN. On the potential role of exosomes in the COVID-19 reinfection/ reactivation opportunity. J Biomol Structure Dynam. 2020. 39: 5831-42
31. Fan Y, Hu Y, Wang D, Liu J, Zhang J, Zhao X. Effects of Astragalus polysaccharide liposome in lymphocyte proliferation in vitro and adjuvanticity in vivo. Carbohydr Polym. 2012. 88: 68-74
32. FLCCC Alliance Prophylaxis and Treatment Protocol for COVID-19;2019. Available from: https://covid19criticalcare.com/ivermectin-in-covid-19/.
33. Geary TG. Ivermectin 20 years on: Maturation of a wonder drug. Trends Parasitol. 2005. 21: 530-2
34. Glaser G.editors. California Medical Board Heard Testimony in Trial of Physician Who Risk Losing License for Writing Medical Exemptions. 2021. p.
35. Greiller CL, Martineau AR. Modulation of the immune response to respiratory viruses by Vitamin D. Nutrients. 2015. 7: 4240-70
36. Hammond JR.editors. How a Respected Physician Lost his Medical License-Because he Supported Informed Consent. Children’s Health Defense. 2021. p.
37. Hardeland R, Cardinali DP, Brown GM, Pandi-Perumal SR. Melatonin and brain inflammaging. Prog Neurobiol. 2015. 127-128: 46-63
38. Hassanpour M, Rezaie J, Nouri M, Panahi Y. The role of extracellular vesicles in COVID-19 virus infection. Infect Genet Evol. 2020. 85: 104422
39. Hassanzadeh K, Pena HP, Dragotto J, Buccarello L, Iorio F, Pieraccini S. Considerations around the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein with particular attention to COVID-19 brain infection and neurological symptoms. ACS Chem Neurosci. 2020. 11: 2361-9
40. He X, Lau EHY, Wu P, Deng X, Wang J, Hao X. Temporal dynamics in viral shedding and transmissibility of COVID-19. Nature Med 202;. 26: 672-5
41. Helwig MD, Maia A. A COVID-19 prophylaxis? Lower incidence associated with prophylactic administration of ivermectin. Int J Antimicrob Agents. 2021. 57: 1062
42. Hoang BX, Shaw G, Fang W, Han B. Possible application of high-dose vitamin C in the prevention and therapy of Coronavirus infection. J Glob Antimicrob Resist. 2020. 23: 256-62
43. Jonakait GM. The effects of maternal inflammation on neuronal development: Possible mechanisms. Int J Dev Neurosci. 2007. 25: 415-25
44. Kory P, Meduri GU, Varon J, Iglesias J, Marick PE. Review of the emerging evidence demonstrating the efficacy of ivermectin in the prophylaxis and treatment of COVID-19. Am J Ther. 2021. 28: e299-318
45. Lehrer S, Rheinstein PH. Ivermectin docks to the SARS-CoV-2 spike receptor-binding domain. Attached to ACE2. In Vivo. 2020. 34: 3023-6
46. Liu L, Wei Q, Lin Q, Fang J, Wang H, Kwok H. Anti-spike IgG causes severe acute lung injury by skewing macrophage responses during acute SARS-CoV infection. JCI Insight. 2019. 4: e123158
47. Loffredo J.editors. Fully Vaccinated are COVID ‘Super-Spreaders”. Says Inventor of mRNA Technology. 2021. p.
48. Maiti S, Banerjee A. Epigallocatechin gallate and theaflavin gallate interaction in SARS-CoV-2 spike protein central channel with reference to the hydroxychloroquine interaction: Bioinformatics and molecular docking study. Drug Dev Res. 2020. 82: 86-96
49. Malone R. How to Save the World, in Three Easy Steps. Available from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XkRq4PaHqo.
50. Malone R. The True Story of How the mRNA Vaccination Was Invented. Available from: https://www.rwmalonemd.com/mrna-vaccine-inventor.
51. Mariani J, Gimenez VM, Bergam I, Tajer C, Antineitti L, Inserra F. Association between Vitamin D deficiency and COVID-19 incidence, complications, and mortality in 46 countries: An ecological study. Health Secur. 2020. 19: 302-8
52. Marick PE, Khangoora V, Rivera R, Hooper MH, Cataravas J. Hydrocortisone, Vitamin C, and thiamine for the treatment of severe sepsis ad septic shock: A retrospective before-after study. Chest. 2017. 151: 1229-38
53. McCullouch PA, Kelly RJ, Ruocco G, Lerma E, Tumlin J, Wheelan KR. Pathophysiological basis and rationale for early outpatient treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) infection. Am J Med. 2021. 134: 16-22
54. .editors. Medpage Today: CDC Alarmed: 74% of Cases in Cape Cod Cluster were among the Vaxxed. Medpage Today July 30. 2021. p.
55. Mercola J.editors. How CDC Manipulated Data to Create “Pandemic of the Unvaxxed”. Narrative. 2021. p.
56. Meyer U, Nyffeler M, Schwendener S, Knuesel I, Yee B, Feldon J. Relative prenatal and postnatal maternal contributions to schizophrenia-related neurochemical dysfunction after in utero immune challenge. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2008. 33: 441-56
57. Mishra R, Banerjea A. SARS-CoV-2 spike targets USP33-IRF9 axis via miR-148a to activate human microglia. Front Immunol. 2021. 12: 656700
58. Mumper E.editors. The Research is Clear: Ivermectin is a Safe. Effective Treatment for COVID. So Why Isn’t It Being Used?. 2021. p.
59. Nassar M, Nso N, Gonzalez C, Lakhdar S, Alshamam M, Elshafey M. COVID-19 vaccine-induced myocarditis: Case report with literature review. Diabetes Metab Syndr. 2021. 15: 102205
60. Ng K.editors. Tanzania Coronavirus Kits Raise Suspicion after Goat and Pawpaw Test Positive. 2020. p.
61. Ni H, Jin W, Zhu T, Wang J, Yuan B, Jiang J. Curcumin modulates TLR4/NF-kB inflammatory signaling pathway following traumatic spinal cord injury in rats. J Spinal Cord Med. 2015. 38: 199-206
62. Parker-Athill EC, Tan J. Maternal immune activation and autism spectrum disorder: Interleukin-6 signaling as a key mechanistic pathway. Neurosignals. 2010. 18: 113-28
63. Pascolo S. Messenger RNA-based vaccines. Exp Opin Biol Ther. 2004. 4: 1285-94
64. Patterson PH. Immune involvement in schizophrenia and autism: Etiology, pathology and animal models. Behav Brain Res. 2009. 204: 313-21
65. Perlman S, Dandekar AA. Immunopathogenesis of coronavirus infections: Implications for SARS. Nat Rev Immunol. 2005. 5: 917-27
66. Perry VH, Teeling J. Microglia and macrophages of the central nervous system: The contribution of microglia priming and systemic inflammation to chronic neurodegeneration. Semin Immunopathol. 2013. 35: 601-12
67. Porro C, Cianciulli A, Trotta T, Lofrumento DD, Panaro MA. Curcumin regulates anti-inflammatory responses by JAK/ STAT/SOCS signaling pathway in BV-2 microglial cells. Biology. 2019. 8: 51
68. Redshaw M.editors. Reports of Serious Injuries after COVID Vaccines Near 1, 12, 000, as Pfizer ask FDA to Green Light Shots for Kids 5 to 11. 2021. p.
69. Rezai-Zadeh K, Ehrhart J, Bai Y, Sanberg PR, Bickford P, Tan J. Apigenin and luteolin modulate microglial activation via inhibition of STAT1-induced CD40 expression. J Neuroinflammation. 2008. 5: 41
70. Riazi K, Galic MA, Kentner A, Reid AY, Sharkey KA, Pittman QJ. Microglia-dependent alteration of glutamatergic synaptic transmission and plasticity in the hippocampus during peripheral inflammation. J Neurosci. 2015. 35: 4942-52
71. Rogers T.editors. Will “Deaths of Despair” Outpace Death from Coronavirus?. 2020. p.
72. Ruse A, Grover N.editors. A Land Without Faces. LifeSite News. Children Born During Pandemic Have Lower IQs, US Study Finds. London: The Guardian; 2021. p.
73. Sarkar S, Hewison M, Studzinski GP, Li YC, Kalia V. Role of Vitamin D in cytotoxic T lymphocyte immunity to pathogens and cancer. Crit Rev Clin Lab Sci. 2016. 53: 132-45
74. Sarma JD. Microglia-mediated neuroinflammation is an amplifier of virus-induced neuropathology. J Neurovirol. 2014. 20: 122-36
75. SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccine (BNT162.PF-07302048) Summery of Pharmacokinetic study. Available from: https://www.pmda.go.jp/drugs/2021/P20210212001/672212000_30300AMX00231_I100_1.pdf.
76. .editors. Senator Ron Johnson Collects Stories of Doctors and Nurses Suffering due to Vaccine Mandates and Victims of Vaccine Side Effects. News+Rescue. 2021. p.
77. Seneff S, Nigh G. Worse than the disease? Reviewing some possible unintended consequences of the mRNA vaccines against COVID-19. IJVTPR. 2021. 2: 402-43
78. Shimabukuro TT, Kim SY, Myers TR, Moro PL, Oduyebo T, Panagiotakopoulos L. Preliminary findings of mRNA Covid-19 vaccine safety in pregnant persons. N Engl J Med. 2021. 384: 2273-82
79. Sisman J, Jaleel MA, Moreno W, Rajaram V, Collins RR, Savani RC. Intrauterine transmission of SARS-CoV-2 infection in a preterm infant. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2020. 39: e265-7
80. Sordillo PP, Helson L. Curcumin suppression of cytokine release and cytokine storm. A potential therapy for patients with Ebola and other severe viral infections. In Vivo. 2015. 29: 1-4
81. Sousa A, Martinez-Albarracin MJ, Velilia AZ. mRNA, nanolipid particles and PEG: A triad never used in clinical vaccines is going to be tested on hundreds of millions of people. Biomed J Sci Tech Res. 2021. 34: 26444-51
82. Stonoga ET, de Aleida Lanzoni L, de Oliveira AL, Christe JA, Fugaca CA, Pra DM. Intrauterine transmission of SARSCoV-2. Emerg Infect Dis. 2021. 27: 638-41
83. Subramanian SV, Kumar A. Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States. Eur J Epidemiol. 2021. p. 1-4
84. Sulli A, Gotelli E, Casabella A, Paolino S, Pizzorini C, Alessandri E. Vitamin D and lung outcomes in elderly COVID-19 patients. Nutrients. 2021. 13: 717
85. Sur S, Khatun M, Steele R, Isbell TS, Ray R, Ray RB. Exosomes from COVID-19 patients carry Tenascin-C and Fibrinogen-ß in triggering inflammatory signals in cells of distant organ. Int J Mol Sci. 2021. 22: 3184
86. To KK, Tsang OT, Leung WS, Tam AR, Wu TC, Lung DC. Temporal profiles of viral load in posterior oropharyngeal saliva samples and serum antibody responses during infection by SARS-CoV-2: An observational cohort study. Lancet Infect Dis. 2020. 20: 565-74
87. Tremblay ME, Zhang I, Bisht K, Savage JC, Lecours C, Parent M. Remodeling of lipid bodies by docosahexaenoic acid in activated microglial cells. J Neuroinflammation. 2016. 13: 116
88. Tripathi MK, Singh P, Sharma S, Singh TP, Ethayathulla AS, Kaur P. Identification of bioactive molecule from Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) as SARS-Co-V2 main protease inhibitor. J Biomol Struct Dyn. 2020. 39: 5668-81
89. Tseng CT, Sbrana E, Iwata-Yoshikawa N, Newman PC, Garron T, Aymar RL. Immunization with SARS Coronavirus vaccines leads to pulmonary immunopathology on challenge with the SARS virus. PLoS One. 2012. 7: e35421
90. Wang SF, Tseng SP, Yen CH, Yang JY, Tsao CH, Shen CW. Antibody-dependent SARS Coronavirus infection is mediated by antibodies against spike proteins. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2014. 451: 208-14
91. Waris ME, Tsou C, Erdman DD, Zaki SR, Anderson IJ. Respiratory syncytial virus infection in BALB/c mice previously immunized with formalin-inactivated virus induces enhanced pulmonary response with a predominate Th2-like cytokine pattern. J Virol. 1996. 70: 2852-60
92. Weiss RC, Scott FW. Antibody-mediated enhancement of disease in feline infectious peritonitis: Comparison with dengue hemorrhagic fever. Comp Immunol Microbiol Infect Dis. 1981. 4: 175-89
93. .editors. Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19. US Food and Drug Admin. 2021. p.
94. Yasui F, Kai C, Kitabatake M, Inoue S, Yoneda M, Yokochi S. Prior immunization with severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)-associated Coronavirus (SARS-Cov) nucleocapsid protein causes severe pneumonia in mice infected with SARS-CoV. J Immunol. 2008. 181: 6337-48
95. Young MJ, O’Hare M, Matiello M, Schmahmann JD. Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease in a man with COVID-19:SARSCoV-2 accelerated neurodegeneration?. Brain Behav Immun. 2020. 89: 601-3
96. Zhang Y, Li X, Ciric B, Ma CG, Gran B, Rostami A. Therapeutic effect of baicalin on experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis is mediated by SOCS3 regulatory pathway. Sci Rep. 2015. 5: 17407
97. Zhou Y, Zhang T, Wang X, Wei XZ, Chen Y, Guo L. Curcumin modulates macrophage polarization through the inhibition of the toll-like receptor 4 expression and its signaling pathways. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2015. 236: 631-41
98. Zou L, Ruan F, Huang M, liang L, Huang H, Hong Z. SARS-CoV-2 viral load in upper respiratory specimens of infected patients. N Eng J Med. 2020. 382: 1177-9