- Independent Researcher, Ronchin, France.
Fabien Deruelle, PhD, Independent Researcher, Ronchin, France.
DOI:10.25259/SNI_377_2022Copyright: © 2022 Surgical Neurology International This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-Share Alike 4.0 License, which allows others to remix, transform, and build upon the work non-commercially, as long as the author is credited and the new creations are licensed under the identical terms.
How to cite this article: Fabien Deruelle. The pharmaceutical industry is dangerous to health. Further proof with COVID-19. 21-Oct-2022;13:475
How to cite this URL: Fabien Deruelle. The pharmaceutical industry is dangerous to health. Further proof with COVID-19. 21-Oct-2022;13:475. Available from: https://surgicalneurologyint.com/?post_type=surgicalint_articles&p=11949
Background: The COVID-19 period highlights a huge problem that has been developing for decades, the control of science by industry. In the 1950s, the tobacco industry set the example, which the pharmaceutical industry followed. Since then, the latter has been regularly condemned for illegal marketing, misrepresentation of experimental results, dissimulation of information about the dangers of drugs, and considered as criminal. Therefore, this study was conducted to show that knowledge is powerfully manipulated by harmful corporations, whose goals are: 1/financial; 2/to suppress our ability to make choices to acquire global control of public health.
Methods: Pharmaceutical industry techniques for manipulating science and COVID-19 reporting were reviewed. Several sources of official documents were used: PubMed; National Institutes of Health resources; pharmaceutical companies; policy documents; national newspapers and news agencies; and books by prominent professionals (scientific and legal). A few studies have not been published in peer-reviewed journals; however, they have been conducted by reputable scientists in their respective fields.
Results: Since the beginning of COVID-19, we can list the following methods of information manipulation which have been used: falsified clinical trials and inaccessible data; fake or conflict-of-interest studies; concealment of vaccines’ short-term side effects and total lack of knowledge of the long-term effects of COVID-19 vaccination; doubtful composition of vaccines; inadequate testing methods; governments and international organizations under conflicts of interest; bribed physicians; the denigration of renowned scientists; the banning of all alternative effective treatments; unscientific and liberticidal social methods; government use of behavior modification and social engineering techniques to impose confinements, masks, and vaccine acceptance; scientific censorship by the media.
Conclusion: By supporting and selecting only the one side of science information while suppressing alternative viewpoints, and with obvious conflicts of interest revealed by this study, governments and the media constantly disinform the public. Consequently, the unscientifically validated vaccination laws, originating from industry-controlled medical science, led to the adoption of social measures for the supposed protection of the public but which became serious threats to the health and freedoms of the population.
Keywords: Behavior modification, Conflicts of interest, COVID-19, Scientific censorship, Side effects, Vaccination
SNI is devoted to publishing the truth. SNI has no characteristics by which it judges papers except by fact-supported information. The COVID-19 pandemic is one that is marked by conflicting and confusing information for the public. The only solution to this problem scientifically is to hear all sides of the issue, so that a reasonable decision can be made. Instead, we find and learn that practice was not and is not being done. Is the virus a lethal as is described with high death rates? Should everyone be vaccinated and receive booster including small children and babies? Should people wear masks and socially isolate? Are the vaccines safe to use or do they have complications, notable of which are their respiratory, blood clotting, and neurological effects? Why is the public not being told about them? Are their deeper self-serving interests among the pharmaceutical companies, the Media, and governments to limit what the public knows? What is the truth? Fabien Deruelle, a French scientist, who is an independent thinker, saw some disturbing factors involved in the COVID -19 reporting. After spending 8 months researching and writing on his own to learn that the controversies surrounding COVID-19, he concluded that there was a huge amount of misinformation being told and spread, intentionally. The science was being corrupted by bureaucratic, governmental, pharmaceutical company, Media, and political forces so that the truth was not being told. The following is his review of the literature on the COVID-19 controversies. Hence, this independent scientist has discovered known facts which have been suppressed and are emerging in SNI pages and now, elsewhere around the world. His independent observations are what makes his report special. If you want to see my interview with him about his experience with the COVID-19 controversy, click here:
James I. Ausman, MD, PhD
Emeritus Editor-in-Chief; CEO, SNI™ and SNI Digital™ Publications
The historian of science R. Proctor introduced a term that represents the study of ignorance, also encompassing the cultural production of ignorance: agnotology. According to Proctor: “We believe that we live in an increasingly informed world, but it is also a world in which ignorance, even unprecedented ignorance, is gaining ground. There is a sociology of ignorance, a politics of ignorance; it has a history, a geography, and above all, powerful origins and allies. The manufacture of ignorance has played an important role in the success of many industries; because ignorance is the enables others to have power over the people.”[
In the early 1950s, to avoid financial collapse due to scientific evidence showing a link between tobacco and lung cancer, the tobacco industry decided to control the science by creating a major scientific controversy. The tobacco industry developed the strategy of scientific uncertainty. The link between industry and science was the foundation of the public relations architecture. It was crucial for the industry to influence the media, public opinion, politics, regulation, and the law. The creation of scientific doubt allowed companies to attribute the risks imposed by their product to individuals rather than the companies themselves. Later, other industries, such as the pharmaceutical industries, would follow the tobacco industry’s roadmap.[
In 2005, a House of Commons report in the United Kingdom detailed the control and consequences of the pharmaceutical lobby: “people have been taking ineffective and harmful medicines for centuries… The industry is hugely influential, affecting every aspect of the medical world, including prescribers, patients, academics, the media, and even the institutions designed to regulate it. Its influence in Parliament is extensive… Approximately 90% of clinical drug trials and 70% of trials reported in major medical journals are conducted or commissioned by the pharmaceutical industry.”[
The following paper will document in detail how the author reached these conclusions. “As the pharmaceutical industry does most of the research, inevitably the industry not only has a major effect on what gets researched, but also how it is researched and how results are interpreted and reported.”[
As shocking as this information may seem, similar to tactics used by criminal organizations, the pharmaceutical industry pays for its influence (bribes) of doctors, academics, journals, professional and patient organizations, university departments, journalists, regulators, and politicians by distributing money or rewards to them in exchange for their approval the company position. The progressive corruption of science by the pharmaceutical industries has become so great that it threatens the health of millions of people every year and results in the deaths of thousands. The pharmaceutical industries are, therefore, guilty of organized crime, which should be recognized as a crime against humanity.[
The purpose of this article is to:
Expose the basic techniques used by the pharmaceutical industry to manipulate science Specifically on during the COVID-19 period: Describe the main pharmaceutical companies involved during COVID-19 Analyze physiological data from vaccination and social measures to determine if known health guidelines are justified Study the conflicts of interest and relationships of the pharmaceutical industry with governments, international organizations, and media.
Expose the basic techniques used by the pharmaceutical industry to manipulate science
Specifically on during the COVID-19 period:
Describe the main pharmaceutical companies involved during COVID-19
Analyze physiological data from vaccination and social measures to determine if known health guidelines are justified
Study the conflicts of interest and relationships of the pharmaceutical industry with governments, international organizations, and media.
Editors of medical science journals know the situation
In 2004, Richard Horton, editor of the Lancet, said that medical journals had become information laundering operations for the pharmaceutical industry.[
The biggest conflicts of interest for journals arise from “reprints” which are bought in large numbers by pharmaceutical companies and then given to their representatives to sell their drugs.[
Until the 1980s, clinical trials for pharmaceutical industries were conducted in medical schools and university hospitals. However, this was too time-consuming and did not allow the companies to have total control over the progress and especially the results of the studies.[
Roughly, 70–75% of the industry’s expenditures on clinical trials go to CROs.[
Legg et al.[
“Fund or create journals to have influence over what is published Suppress publication of unfavorable science Attack individual scientists and whole cohorts of researchers Remove individual scientists from positions of power Silence plaintiffs using secret payments Recruit, fund, and train individuals to be trusted scientific voices for industry Fund, produce, and disseminate textbooks and other educational or academic materials Fund media outlets to influence what is disseminated Coopt journalists through media training and conference funding Ensure and normalize industry’s presence in academic settings in attempts to gain trust and scientific credibility within academia.”
“Fund or create journals to have influence over what is published
Suppress publication of unfavorable science
Attack individual scientists and whole cohorts of researchers
Remove individual scientists from positions of power
Silence plaintiffs using secret payments
Recruit, fund, and train individuals to be trusted scientific voices for industry
Fund, produce, and disseminate textbooks and other educational or academic materials
Fund media outlets to influence what is disseminated
Coopt journalists through media training and conference funding
Ensure and normalize industry’s presence in academic settings in attempts to gain trust and scientific credibility within academia.”
Industries permeate and mold scientific, academic, and policy systems to ensure that these systems work in their interests.[
A brief history of the main pharmaceutical companies involved
The scientific scheme sent to the public has remained the same for months. The vaccines, mostly produced by Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, Johnson and Johnson, and AstraZeneca, represent the pharmaceutical industries’ response to COVID treatment, directed and funded by the government,[
It is necessary to recall that the main pharmaceutical companies related to COVID-19: Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Johnson and Johnson, and Merck, all have a heavy history of fines – except Moderna, since it is a very recent company – concerning illegal marketing (recommendations of drugs for off-label use), misrepresentation of experimental results, concealment of information about the dangers of drugs. Thus, in 2007, Merck paid $670 million, in 2009, Pfizer paid $2.3 billion, in 2010, AstraZeneca paid $520 million, and in 2012, Johnson and Johnson paid a fine of $1.1 billion (chap 3).[
Pfizer is singled out as having persistent criminal behavior and casual disregard for the health and well-being of patients.[
Pfizer’s global revenue doubled in 2021 to $81.3 billion, which is greater than the GDP of many countries. Pfizer expects to achieve revenues of $98 billion to $102 billion in 2022.[
Conflicts of interest, treatments, military collaboration, and scientific misconduct
Despite the beneficial effects of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) in the treatment of COVID-19,[
There are other natural or medicinal substances (e.g., Vitamin D and ivermectin) that can prevent or cure COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2).[
During COVID-19, the pharmaceutical industry has been collaborating with the military sector through the defense advanced research project agency (DARPA), a department responsible for research and development of new technologies for military use: Moderna for SARSCoV-2 mRNA vaccine, Eli Lilly and Company, AstraZeneca for antibody treatments, and Johnson and Johnson through a partnership with the biomedical advanced research and development authority (BARDA), known as Blue Knight (a collaboration that aims to accelerate potential therapies and vaccines to protect communities against pandemics and the growing emergence of other potential global health security threats).[
In November 2021, an article explained that Ventavia Research Group, Pfizer’s company responsible for evaluating the efficacy of its vaccine in clinical trials, falsified data, unblinded patients, employed inadequately trained vaccinators, and was slow to follow-up on adverse events reported in Pfizer’s pivotal Phase III trial. The FDA granted marketing approval for the Pfizer vaccine with full knowledge of these reported problems.[
In France, according to the government, the primary objectives of the COVID-19 vaccination program are to reduce morbidity and mortality attributable to the disease (hospitalizations, intensive care admissions, and deaths).[
A Pfizer-BioNTech study showed that a third injection of Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine in people aged 16 years or older was safe and effective.[
It should be noted that the centers for disease control and prevention (CDC) has changed the definition of the word “vaccine”. The old version was “a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease,” and the new one is “a preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases.”[
Although 12–15 years are needed to validate the safety of a vaccine, only few months were used as being sufficient to ensure the safety of the COVID-19 vaccines.[
As regards long-term side effects, a parallel could be drawn with vaccines in general. The two main categories of diseases reported in the biomedical literature triggered by vaccinations are autoimmune: systemic lupus erythematosus, multiple sclerosis, hepatitis, Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS), etc.; and neurological: central demyelinating diseases, developmental disability, encephalomyelitis, etc.[
In addition, when an individual is vaccinated with a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2, there is a high risk of triggering a more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated because of the antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) mechanism, that is, when the entry and replication of the virus in a number of cell types are promoted by antibodies.[
The four main vaccines against SARS-CoV-2 (mRNA and adenovirus vector) are aimed at producing the spike protein against which the body will make neutralizing antibodies. However, the spike protein alone (without being part of the coronavirus) is highly toxic and can damage the liver, kidney, ovaries, endothelial cells, and alter and cross the blood-brain barrier.[
The work of Seneff et al. showed the important distinction between the impact of mRNA SARS-CoV-2 vaccines and the impact of natural SARS-CoV-2 infection on Type I IFN. Anti-COVID-19 mRNA vaccines induce a profound impairment in Type I IFN signaling, whereas natural infection promotes Type I IFN production very early in the disease cycle.[
After COVID-19 vaccination, mild-to-severe skin reactions and severe neuropsychiatric effects have been observed.[
On the European database of suspected adverse drug reaction reports, put online by the EMA, the adverse events at the European level for the four vaccines, as of July 9, 2022, are 65,669 for the Janssen vaccine; 506,221 with AstaZeneca; 312,013 with Moderna; and 1,043,308 with Pfizer-BioNTech,[
In healthcare workers vaccinated with AstraZeneca, infections caused by the Delta variant are associated with high viral loads, prolonged RT-PCR (reverse-transcription polymerase chain reaction) test positivity (but without specifying whether this was related to persistence of the virus or its fragments), and low levels of vaccine-induced neutralizing antibodies. Thus, ongoing transmission has occurred between fully vaccinated individuals.[
The immunity derived from the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine may not be as strong as the immunity acquired from the COVID-19 cure. The CDC reported a 0.01–9% and 0–15.1% increase (between January and May 2021) in hospitalization and death rates, respectively, among fully vaccinated individuals.[
The laboratories do not seem to have listed all their components. Several groups of scientific researchers around the world (Spain, New Zealand, Argentina, and Chile) have found graphene oxide nanoparticles and geometric microstructures in COVID-19 vaccines.[
In September 2021, a press conference of an Austrian research group showed that undeclared metal-containing components, distinguished by an unusual shape, were found in the analysis of COVID-19 vaccine samples. Their results are consistent with the findings of Japanese and American scientists.[
The hypothetical presence of graphene and metal should alert the leading universities in this field to examine this issue, but to date, no peer-reviewed studies have been published on this topic.
To detect a virus using the RT-PCR test, a number of gene amplification cycles (Ct) is required. A study of 3790 positive cases shows that a positive RT-PCR test does not necessarily mean contagiousness. With a cycle threshold (Ct) = 25, up to 70% of patients remain positive in culture, Ct = 30, this value drops to 20% and at Ct = 35, <3% of cultures are positive.[
It is reasonable to conclude that the contagiousness of an individual cannot be determined by the use of the PCR test with high Ct values. It is, therefore, very important to know the Ct value used by the laboratory during a PCR test. Furthermore, mass screening of asymptomatic individuals is unnecessary to reduce the spread of the disease.
A Johns Hopkins University study found that lockdowns do not reduce COVID-19 mortality, but have resulted in enormous economic and social costs. According to the researchers, “lockdown policies are ill-founded and should be rejected as a pandemic policy instrument.” In addition, the authors state that “studies looking at specific non-pharmaceutical interventions (lockdown vs. no lockdown, facemasks, closing non-essential businesses, border closures, school closures, and limiting gatherings) also find no broad-based evidence of noticeable effects on COVID-19 mortality” (p. 2,40).[
Concerning facemasks, studies have shown that outside of health-care settings, mask use offers little to no protection against SARS-CoV-2,[
Behavior modification techniques and authoritarianism
Governments have made extensive use of behavior modification techniques (persuasion) during the COVID-19 period to gain acceptance of social measures (lockdowns, distancing, and masks) and vaccines.[
The authoritarianism of governments through the introduction of compulsory vaccination disguised as a vaccine passport, accompanied by the use of behavior modification techniques, should raise doubts about the scientific relevance of the social measures used as well as the reliability and efficacy of the injected substances. Indeed, a science composed of effective and safe results does not need to resort to authoritarian techniques and mental conditioning to be applied.
In total, 4.2 billion doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been ordered by the European Commission.[
Instrumentalization of official agencies and governments by the pharmaceutical industry: similarities between h1n1 and COVID-19
In 2015, a report showed the excessive influence of the pharmaceutical sector in the European Commission in Brussels, to the detriment of public health and trade fairness.[
In 2021, “The European Parliament notes that the EMA is a fee-funded agency, with 85.70% of its 2019 revenue stemming from fees paid by the pharmaceutical industry, 14.29% stemming from the Union budget and 0.01% stemming from external assigned revenue.”[
In 2009, the H1N1 episode should already have been enough to reveal that governments and the WHO are not autonomous. Work has shown that the 2009 H1N1 pandemic seems (based on case fatality rates [CFRs]) to have been the mildest influenza pandemic on record.[
According to former head of health at the Council of Europe, W. Wodarg, the swine flu outbreak was a false pandemic driven by drug companies that influenced scientists and official agencies.[
In 2010, in France, the report of the Senate’s commission of inquiry on “the role of pharmaceutical companies in the government’s management of influenza A” shows several elements that suggest a manipulated pandemic. From 2003 to 2009, a pandemic was defined by the appearance of « several simultaneous epidemics throughout the world with a large number of deaths and illnesses » but a change was made between May 1 and 9, 2009, making the severity criterion disappear. This report also shows that the solutions to fight an influenza pandemic are very favorable to pharmaceutical laboratories and have already been put in place since 2004 (Geneva meeting under the aegis of the WHO): vaccinating is the best solution to limit mortality and morbidity, relaxing the rules relating to licensing rights, financing clinical trials and offering tax incentives, and transferring to the States the responsibility for the adverse effects or ineffectiveness of vaccines. Thus, in 2009, during the H1N1 vaccination in France, the responsibility for the side effects was attributed to the State and not to the suppliers. Some public health experts had been excluded from scientific and technical decisions, leading to unscientific recommendations and justifications, such as a wish to vaccinate the entire population. In this report, we read that more than 75% of the experts in health agencies declare conflicts of interest. The financial independence of the WHO was also questioned, as in 2009, 80% of its funds came from the private sector, including pharmaceutical sector and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (which also has known links to the pharmaceutical industry).[
COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers are relieved of any responsibility for adverse effects of their vaccines, which will, therefore, be the responsibility of the state.[
In 2020, for the health management of COVID-19 in France, the government created the Scientific Council (CS-COVID) and the Committee for Analysis, Research, and Expertise. Some members of these two groups have, for years, had important conflicts of interest with Gilead.[
During the COVID-19 period, France hired private consulting firms, mainly McKinsey and Company, which is known for working with pharmaceutical companies. The Senate Inquiry Commission reports that McKinsey contributed on all aspects of the health crisis, notably for social engineering strategies on the vaccination campaign and the extension of the health pass. The goal was, for example, to reach a large number of people vaccinated at specific deadlines.[
The suppression of good science and scientists is not new, but COVID-19 unleashed state corruption on a grand scale, suppressing science for political and financial reasons.[
Media: Funding, scientific censorship, and fear
The pharmaceutical industry funds and influences the media to ensure the presence of favorable messages.[
Since the beginning of COVID-19, much scientific data and expert opinion have been censored or labeled as false or misleading by many internet platforms.[
In June 2019, the World Economic Forum (WEF) and the United Nations signed a partnership (2030 agenda). In the field of health, this alliance is designed to combat key emerging global health threats and achieve universal health coverage.[
In 2020, the “Trusted News Initiative” (TNI) was created. The TNI is an industry collaboration of major news and global tech organizations (AP, AFP, BBC, CBC/Radio-Canada, European Broadcasting Union, Facebook, Financial Times, First Draft, Google/YouTube, The Hindu, Microsoft, Reuters, Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism, Twitter, and The Washington Post) working together to stop the spread of disinformation where it poses risk of real-world harm. TNI says that it is fighting anti-vaccine disinformation related to COVID-19: “It is vital that audiences know that they can turn to sources, they trust for accurate, impartial information. TNI partners will alert each other to disinformation which poses an immediate threat to life.”[
Note that a director of Pfizer was also the President and Chief Executive Officer of Thomson Reuters and still maintains a relationship with that news agency.[
In September 2020, to combat misinformation, the WHO calls on media, social media platforms, civil society leaders, and influencers to collaborate with the UN system, with Member States, and is establishing the United Nations Communications Response initiative to flood the Internet with facts and science while countering the growing scourge of misinformation.[
Before COVID-19, the media was already propagating fear about other “epidemics,” such as: AIDS, BSE, SARS, H5N1, and H1N1.[
In France, the “Technical agency for information on hospitalization,” a public institution of the State, published a report showing that during the year 2020, COVID-19 patients represented 2% of all hospitalized patients across all hospital fields and 5% of all patients managed in intensive care units.[
In May 2021, Bild’s editor in chief (German newspaper) apologized to the children on behalf of the government and the media: “Sorry for this policy and media coverage which, like poison, made you feel like you were a mortal danger to society… a propaganda presenting the child as a vector of the pandemic.”[
In addition to Event 201, other pandemic simulations, civil (MARS and SPARS in 2017) and military (Dark Winter in 2001, Atlantic Storm in 2003 and 2005, Global mercury in 2003, and Crimson Contagion in 2019), have taken place over the past 20 years. All these simulations correspond to fear programs induced by false media. For the general welfare of the population, all these scenarios lead to the same methods (identical to those used during COVID-19): Isolation, control of movements and liberties, censorship, propaganda, and coercive vaccination of the population (p. 577–617).[
Based on all the observations described in this article, it seems legitimate to ask the question: could COVID-19 be an event organized to create a “pandemic”? However, there is no doubt that this is an event manipulated by governments, international agencies, pharmaceutical industries, and the media.[
The determination of governments to vaccinate everyone is done with full knowledge of the vaccine side effects and is therefore not driven by good intentions. This finding is supported by the persistent suppression of information about effective and inexpensive treatments, as well as by the application of persuasive techniques to get vaccinated. The goal might be financial for some, but for others, money is just a tool to access more subtle ends, such as the control of health and freedoms through laws (vaccine passport), further opening the door to global governance. The overwhelming desire of governments to vaccinate everyone could find an additional explanation through the work of Dr. Pablo Campra (PhD in Chemical Sciences), from the University of Almeria in Spain. This scientist discovered graphene but also microstructures in COVID-19 vaccines. According to the experts he contacted, these microstructures could be part of a Wireless Nanosensors Network, whether as nanosensors, as nanorouters, or as nanoantennae.[
If the hypothesis of this human-machine connection, by intracorporeal wireless network introduced with vaccination, is confirmed, it would allow, among other possibilities, to strengthen the control capabilities of global governance over the population. This hypothesis of human-machine connection, which would require a massive use of wireless communication technology, would also allow us to understand, in part, the determination of governments to impose an ever increasing amount of infrastructures generating microwave frequency electromagnetic fields, despite the thousands of scientific publications demonstrating their destructive effects on health and the environment.[
Another argument showing that forced vaccination by governments is not intended to keep the population healthy comes from evidences that within several COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers (Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson and Johnson [Janssen]), some batches of vaccines are associated with excessive deaths, disabilities, and adverse reactions.[
To the industrial sectors that act in a similar way to the pharmaceutical industry, we must add the telecommunications lobby, which exercises the same level of control over science with important conflicts of interest and political lies.[
Patient’s consent not required as there are no patients in this study.
There are no conflicts of interest.
The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Journal or its management. The information contained in this article should not be considered to be medical advice; patients should consult their own physicians for advice as to their specific medical needs.
1. Abbasi K. Covid-19: Politicisation “corruption” and suppression of science. BMJ. 2020. 371: m4425
2. Abu-Raddad LJ, Chemaitelly H, Bertollini R. Severity of SARS-CoV-2 reinfections as compared with primary infections. N Engl J Med. 2021. 385: 2487-9
3. Aldén M, Falla FO, Yang D, Barghouth M, Luan C, Rasmussen M. Intracellular reverse transcription of pfizer biontech COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 in vitro in human liver cell line. Curr Issues Mol Biol. 2022. 44: 1115-26
4. Angell M, editors. La Vérité sur les Compagnies Pharmaceutiques: Comment Elles Nous Trompent et Comment les Contrecarrer (The Truth about Drug Companies: How they Deceive us and what to do about it) Montebello (Québec). Canada: Le Mieux-être; 2005. p.
5. ANSM. French National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products (Agence Nationale de Sécurité du Médicament et des Produits de Santé) Enquête de Pharmacovigilance du Vaccin Pfizer-BioNTech Comirnaty. Available from: https://www.ansm.sante.fr/uploads/2022/03/18/20220317-enquete-pv-vaccin-pfizer-rapport-20.pdf [Last accessed on 2022 Apr 14].
6. Answer on behalf of the European Commission. P-000303/2022(ASW). Available from: https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/P-9-2022-000303-ASW_EN.html [Last accessed on 2022 Apr 06].
7. Assassi E. Un Phénomène Tentaculaire: L’influence Croissante des Cabinets de Conseil Sur les Politiques Publiques-Comptes Rendus. Available from: https://www.senat.fr/notice-rapport/2021/r21-578-2-notice.html [Last accessed on 2022 Mar 17].
8. ATIH. Analyse de L’activité Hospitalière 2020-Covid-19. Available from: https://www.atih.sante.fr/sites/default/files/public/content/4144/aah_2020_analyse_covid.pdf [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 10].
9. Ausman JI, Blaylock RL, James I, Carolyn R, editors. The China Virus. What is the truth?. United States: Ausman Education Foundation; 2021. p. Available from: https://surgicalneurologyint.com/e-books/ [Last accessed on 2022 Apr 23]
10. Austrian Research Gro, editors. Press Conference: Undeclared Components of the COVID-19 Vaccines. Pathological institute in Reutlingen. Austrian Research Group. 2021. p. Available from: https://www.pathologie-konferenz.de/en [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 07]
11. Balghusoon AO, Mahfoudh S. Routing protocols for wireless nanosensor networks and internet of nano things: A comprehensive survey. IEEE Access. 2020. 8: 200724-48
12. Barnéoud LAeberhardt CHecketsweiler C. Covid-19: Comment Gilead a Vendu son Remdésivir à L’Europe. Available from: https://www.lemonde.fr/planete/article/2020/11/27/covid-19-comment-gilead-avendu-son-remdesivir-a-l-europe_6061300_3244.html [Last accessed on 2022 Jun 05].
13. Batch Codes. Batch Codes and Associated Deaths. Available from: https://www.howbadismybatch.com/index.html [Last accessed on 2022 Apr 23].
14. Bérard E, Kai SH, Coley N, Bongard V, Ferrières J. One-year impact of COVID-19 lockdown-related factors on cardiovascular risk and mental health: A population-based cohort study. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2022. 19: 1684
15. Blaylock RL. Covid-19 pandemic: What is the truth?. Surg Neurol Int. 2021. 12: 591
16. Blaylock RL. COVID update: What is the truth?. Surg Neurol Int. 2022. 13: 167
17. Borch-Jacobsen M, editors. Big Pharma. Paris, France: Les Arènes; 2013. p. 68-9
18. Borsche L, Glauner B, Von Mendel J. COVID-19 mortality risk correlates inversely with Vitamin D 3 status, and a mortality rate close to zero could theoretically be achieved at 50 ng/mL 25(OH)D3 Results of a systematic review and meta-analysis. Nutrients. 2021. 13: 3596
19. Brandal LT, MacDonald E, Veneti L, Ravlo T, Lange H, Naseer U. Outbreak caused by the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant in Norway, November to December 2021. Euro Surveill. 2021. 26: 2101147
20. Brandt AM. Inventing conflicts of interest: A history of tobacco industry tactics. Am J Public Health. 2012. 102: 63-71
21. Brown CM, Vostok J, Johnson H, Burns M, Gharpure R, Sami S. Outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 infections, including COVID-19 vaccine breakthrough infections, associated with large public Gatherings-Barnstable county, Massachusetts, July 2021. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2021. 70: 1059-62
22. Brown RB. Public health lessons learned from biases in coronavirus mortality overestimation. Disaster Med Public Health Prep. 2020. 14: 364-71
23. Bundgaard H, Bundgaard JS, Raaschou-Pedersen DE, von Buchwald C, Todsen T, Norsk JB. Effectiveness of adding a mask recommendation to other public health measures to prevent SARS-CoV-2 infection in danish mask wearers: A randomized controlled trial. Ann Intern Med. 2021. 174: 335-43
24. Burger LAripaka P. AstraZeneca to be Exempt from Coronavirus Vaccine Liability Claims in most Countries. Available from: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-astrazeneca-results-vaccine-liability-idUSKCN24V2EN [Last accessed on 2022 Apr 17].
25. Burkhardt ALang W. First Time Detection of the Vaccine Spike Protein in a Person who Died after Vaccination Against Covid-19. Available from: https://www.pathologie-konferenz.de/en [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 07].
26. Cao S, Gan Y, Wang C, Bachmann M, Wei S, Gong J. Post-lockdown SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acid screening in nearly ten million residents of Wuhan, China. Nat Commun. 2020. 11: 5917
27. Camero K. Why did CDC Change its Definition for “Vaccine”?. Available from: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article254111268.html#storylink=cpy [Last accessed on 2022 Jun 06].
28. Campra P. Work of Dr. Pablo Campra on the analysis of Covid-19 vaccines. Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/project/COUNTERANALYSIS-OF-COVID-VACCINES Detection of Graphene in Covid-19 vaccines. 2021 Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/355979001_DETECTION_OF_GRAPHENE_IN_COVID19_VACCINES Microstructures in Covid Vaccines: ¿inorganic crystals or Wireless Nanosensors Network? 2021. Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/356507702_MICROSTRUCTURES_IN_COVID_VACCINES_inorganic_crystals_or_Wireless_Nanosensors_Network DNA crystals nanotechnology in Covid-19 vaccines. 2022. Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/358284707_DNA_CRYSTALS_NANOTECHNOLOGY_IN_COVID19_VACCINES Interview with Dr. Campra in Madrid in May 2022. Available from: https://odysee.com/@archivoteca2020:d/Pablo-Campra-Madrid,-BigReset-2022-EngSub-720p:8 [Last accessed on 2022 Jun 11].
29. Cardozo T, Veazey R. Informed consent disclosure to vaccine trial subjects of risk of COVID-19 vaccines worsening clinical disease. Int J Clin Pract. 2021. 75: e13795
30. CDC COVID-19 Response Te. SARS-CoV-2 B.1.1.529 (Omicron) variant-United States, December 1-8 2021. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2021. 70: 1731-4
31. Chau NV, Ngoc NM, Nguyet LA, Quang VM, Ny NT, Khoa DB. An observational study of breakthrough SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant infections among vaccinated healthcare workers in Vietnam. EClinicalMedicine. 2021. 41: 101143
32. Chemaitelly H, Bertollini R, Abu-Raddad LJ. Efficacy of natural immunity against SARS-CoV-2 reinfection with the beta variant. N Engl J Med. 2021. 385: 2585-6
33. Clarke L. Covid-19: Who fact checks health and science on facebook?. BMJ. 2021. 373: n1170
34. Clinckemaillie M, Scanff A, Naudet F, Barbaroux A. Sunshine on KOLs: Assessment of the nature, extent and evolution of financial ties between the leaders of professional medical associations and the pharmaceutical industry in France from 2014 to 2019: A retrospective study. BMJ Open. 2022. 12: e051042
35. Cohen D, Carter P. Conflicts of interest WHO and the pandemic flu “conspiracies”. BMJ. 2010. 340: c2912
36. Collombat B. Le Nudge Arme Anti-Covid de La Macronie. Available from: https://www.francetvinfo.fr/politique/le-nudge-arme-anti-covid-de-lamacronie_4660085.html [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 11].
37. Congressional Research Servi, editors. Domestic Funding for COVID-19 Vaccines: An Overview. United States: Congressional Research Service; 2021. p. Available from: https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/IN/IN11556 [Last accessed on 2022 Jun 05]
38. Congressional Research Servi. The PREP Act and COVID-19, Part 1: Statutory Authority to Limit Liability for Medical Countermeasures. United States: Congressional Research Service. 2022. p. Available from: https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/LSB/LSB10443 [Last accessed on 2022 Apr 17]
39. Covid-19 Early Treatment. Real-time Analysis of Thousands of Studies. Available from: https://www.c19early.com [Last accessed on 2022 Jan 23].
40. Dai H, Saccardo S, Han MA, Roh L, Raja N, Vangala S. Behavioural nudges increase COVID-19 vaccinations. Nature. 2021. 597: 404-9
41. DARPA. Covid-19. Available from: https://www.darpa.mil/work-with-us/covid-19 [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 06].
42. De Francesco L. Preparing for the next plague. Nat Biotechnol. 2021. 39: 1491-6
43. De Galzain BKourounis A. Covid-19: Quelle est la Position des Églises Catholique et Orthodoxe Face à la Vaccination?. Available from: https://www.francetvinfo.fr/replay-radio/le-club-des-correspondants/covid-19-quelleest-la-position-des-eglises-catholique-et-orthodoxe-face-a-lavaccination_4922009.html [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 10].
44. Deruelle F. The different sources of electromagnetic fields: Dangers are not limited to physical health. Electromagn Biol Med. 2020. 39: 166-75
45. Desai AN, Mehrotran P. Medical masks. JAMA. 2020. 323: 1517-8
46. Doshi P. Covid-19 vaccine trial protocols released. BMJ. 2020. 371: m4058
47. Doshi P. Will covid-19 vaccines save lives? Current trials aren’t designed to tell us. BMJ. 2020. 371: m4037
48. Ducos L. Pfizer ne Serait pas Responsable des Effets Indésirables de Son Vaccin. Available from: https://www.midilibre.fr/2022/01/31/pfizer-ne-serait-pasresponsable-des-effets-indesirables-de-son-vaccin-un-avocat-porte-plainte-10079369.php [Last accessed on 2022 Apr 17].
49. Duvvuri VR, Moghadas SM, Guo H, Duvvuri B, Heffernan JM, Fisman DN. Highly conserved cross-reactive CD4+T-cell HA-epitopes of seasonal and the 2009 pandemic influenza viruses. Influenza Other Respir Viruses. 2010. 4: 249-58
50. Edriss M, Farshchian M, Daveluy S. Localized cutaneous reaction to an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2021. 20: 2380-81
51. Elbazidi H, Erraih O. Mortality and hydroxychloroquine; Politics and pandemic: Strange liaisons lead to strange correlations: Mortalité and Hydroxychloroquine; Politiques and Pandémie: D’étranges liaisons impliquent d’étranges corrélations. New Microbes New Infect. 2020. 38: 100749
52. EMA. Comirnaty COVID-19 Vaccine: EMA Recommends Approval for Children Aged 5 to 11. Available from: https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/comirnaty-covid-19-vaccine-ema-recommends-approval-children-aged-5-11 [Last accessed on 2022 Mar 10].
53. EMA Moderna. Assessment Report COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna. Available from: https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/assessment-report/spikevax-previously-covid-19-vaccine-moderna-epar-public-assessment-report_en.pdf [Last accessed on 2022 Jan 17].
54. EMA Pfizer. Assessment Report Comirnaty. Available from: https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/assessment-report/comirnaty-epar-public-assessment-report_en.pdf [Last accessed on 2022 Jan 17].
55. Engelbrecht T, Köhnlein C, Bailey S, Scoglio S, editors. Virus mania, Corona/COVID-19, Rougeole, Grippe Porcine, Grippe Aviaire, Cancer du col de L’utérus, SARS, ESB (Virus Mania: Corona/ COVID-19, Measles, Swine Flu, Cervical Cancer, Avian Flu, SARS, BSE, Hepatitis C, AIDS, Polio, Spanish Flu. How the Medical Industry Continually Invents Epidemics, Making Billion-dollar Profits at our Expense). Belgium: M Pietteur; 2021. p.
56. Espenhain L, Funk T, Overvad M, Edslev SM, Fonager J, Ingham AC. Epidemiological characterisation of the first 785 SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant cases in Denmark, December 2021. Euro Surveill. 2021. 26: 2101146
57. Eudra Vigilance. EudraVigilance-European Database of Suspected Adverse Drug Reaction Reports (Click on the Letter “C” and Scroll down Until “COVID-19”). Available from: https://www.adrreports.eu/en/search_subst.html [Last accessed on 2022 Sep 12].
58. European Commission. COVID-19: Commission calls on Member States to step up Preparedness for the Next Pandemic Phase. Available from: https://www.ec.europa.eu/commission/presscorner/detail/en/IP_22_2646 [Last accessed on 2022 Jun 09].
59. European Commission. Roadmap for the Implementation of Actions by the European Commission Based on the Commission Communication and the Council Recommendation on Strengthening Cooperation against Vaccine Preventable Diseases. Available from: https://www.ec.europa.eu/health/sites/default/files/vaccination/docs/2019-2022_roadmap_en.pdf [Last accessed on 2022 Jan 25].
60. European Commission. Safe COVID-19 Vaccines for Europeans. Available from: https://www.ec.europa.eu/info/live-work-travel-eu/coronavirus-response/safe-covid-19-vaccines-europeans_en [Last accessed on 2022 Jun 09].
61. European Parliament. Budget and Financial Management of the European Medicines Agency for the year 2019 Section: 3, Motion for a European Parliament Resolution. Available from: https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/A-9-2021-0073_EN.html [Last accessed on 2022 Nov 23].
62. Evans RG. Tough on crime? Pfizer and the CIHR. Healthc Policy. 2010. 5: 16-25
63. . Event 201: Public-Private Cooperation for Pandemic Preparedness and Response. Maryland: Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security; 2019. p. Available from: https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/recommendations.html [Last accessed on 2022 Jan 29]
64. FDA. Emergency Use Authorization for Vaccines Explained. Available from: https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biologics/vaccines/emergency-use-authorization-vaccines-explained [Last accessed on 2022 Jan 27].
65. FDA. Highlights of Prescribing Information. Available from: https://www.fda.gov/media/151707/download [Last accessed on 2021 Dec 30].
66. FDA. Letter Revoking Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for Chloroquine Phosphate (CQ) and Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate (HCQ). Available from: https://www.fda.gov/media/138945/download [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 14].
67. FDA. Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee. Available from: https://www.fda.gov/media/153409/download [Last accessed on 2021 Dec 19].
68. Finsterer J. Neurological side effects of SARS-CoV-2 vaccinations. Acta Neurol Scand. 2022. 145: 5-9
69. French Ministry of Health. Vaccine Strategy Advisory Board (Conseil d’Orientation de la Stratégie Vaccinale). Available from: https://www.solidarites-sante.gouv.fr/IMG/pdf/avis_du_cosv_6_avril_2021pdf.pdf [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 10].
70. French Government. Pourquoi Mettre en Place la Vaccination. Available from: https://www.gouvernement.fr/infocoronavirus/vaccins [Last accessed on 2022 Jan 22]. La stratégie vaccinale et la liste des publics prioritaires; 2022. Available from: https://solidarites-sante.gouv.fr/grands-dossiers/vaccincovid-19/publics-prioritaires-vaccin-covid-19 [Last accessed on 2022 Oct 08].
71. Gat I, Kedem A, Dviri M, Umanski A, Levi M, Hourvitz A. Covid-19 vaccination BNT162b2 temporarily impairs semen concentration and total motile count among semen donors. Andrology. 2022. 10: 1016-22
72. Gaweł A, Mańdziuk M, Żmudziński M, Gosek M, KrawczykSuszek M, Pisarski M. Effects of pope Francis’ religious authority and media coverage on twitter user’s attitudes toward COVID-19 vaccination. Vaccines (Basel). 2021. 9: 1487
73. Gilbert C, Lefeuvre C, Preisser L, Pivert A, Soleti R, Blanchard S. Age-related expression of IFN-λ 1 Versus IFN-I and beta-defensins in the nasopharynx of SARS-CoV-2-infected individuals. Front Immunol. 2021. 12: 750279
74. Girel M. Propos de RN Proctor sur l’invention la plus dangereuse de l’histoire. Available from: https://lejournal.cnrs.fr/articles/linvention-la-plus-dangereuse-de-lhistoire [Last accessed on 2021 Oct 10].
75. Godlee FAbbasi K. ‘Open letter from The BMJ to Mark Zuckerberg’ 17 December 2021. Available from: https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635/rr-80 [Last accessed on 2022 Oct 07].
76. Godlee F. Conflicts of interest and pandemic flu. BMJ. 2010. 340: c2947
77. Gøtzsche P, editors. Remèdes Mortels et Crime Organisé: Comment L’industrie Pharmaceutique a Corrompu les Services de Santé (Deadly Medicines and Organised Crime: How Big Pharma has Corrupted Healthcare). Laval, Canada: Les presses de L’université; 2019. p.
78. Grundy SR. Expression of concern: Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID vaccines dramatically increase endothelial inflammatory markers and ACS risk as measured by the PULS cardiac test: A warning. Circulation. 2021. 144: A10712
79. Guarascio F. World’s Top Intensive Care Body Advises Against Remdesivir for Sickest COVID Patients. Available from: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-remdesivir-gilead-idUSKBN27T13W?taid=5fae848700c08d0001c01133&utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+content&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=twitter [Last accessed on 2021 Dec 03].
80. Hardell L, Carlberg M. Health risks from radiofrequency radiation, including 5G, should be assessed by experts with no conflicts of interest. Oncol Lett. 2020. 4: 15
81. Hasan A, Al-Mulla MR, Abubaker J, Al-Mulla F. Early insight into antibody-dependent enhancement after SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccination. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2021. 17: 4121-5
82. Heikkilä TT. Surprising superconductivity of graphene. Science. 2022. 375: 719-20
83. Herby JJonung LHanke SH. A Literature Review and Meta Analysis of the Effects of Lockdowns on COVID 19 Mortality. Available from: https://sites.krieger.jhu.edu/iae/files/2022/01/A-Literature-Review-and-Meta-Analysis-of-the-Effects-of-Lockdowns-onCOVID-19-Mortality.pdf [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 02].
84. Horton R. Offline: What is medicine’s 5 sigma?. Lancet. 2015. 385: 1380
85. , editors. H.R. 5546-National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986. p. Available from: https://www.congress.gov/bill/99th-congress/house-bill/5546 [Last accessed on 2022 Mar 21]
86. House of Commons Health Committee. The Influence of the Pharmaceutical Industry, Report, Together with Formal Minutes Ordered by the House of Commons. Available from: https://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200405/cmselect/cmhealth/42/42.pdf [Last accessed on 2022 Jan 27].
87. Huang H, Su S, Wu N, Wan H, Wan S, Bi H, Sun L. Graphene-based sensors for human health monitoring. Front Chem. 2019. 7: 399
88. Huang Z, Feng Z. Public health and private life under COVID-19 vaccination policies in China: A legal analysis. Risk Manag Healthc Policy. 2021. 14: 4627-38
89. Ioannidis JP. Infection fatality rate of COVID-19 inferred from seroprevalence data. Bull World Health Organ. 2021. 99: 19-33.F
90. Jaafar R, Aherfi S, Wurtz N, Grimaldier C, van Hoang T, Colson P. Correlation between 3790 quantitative polymerase chain reaction-positives samples and positive cell cultures, including 1941 severe acute respiratory syndrome Coronavirus 2 isolates. Clin Infect Dis. 2021. 72: e921
91. Jacquot G. McKinsey: Olivier Véran Révèle Un Nouveau Contrat et Répond à la Commission D’enquête. Available from: https://www.publicsenat.fr/article/parlementaire/a-aucun-moment-mckinsey-ne-m-a-fait-prendre-une-decision-en-lien-avec-la-crise [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 08].
92. James EK, Bokemper SE, Gerber AS, Omer SB, Huber GA. Persuasive messaging to increase COVID-19 vaccine uptake intentions. Vaccine. 2021. 39: 7158-65
93. Kampf G. Call to apply a consistent scale in public COVID-19 reporting. Lancet Reg Health Eur. 2021. 11: 100264
94. Kassirer JP, editors. On the Take: How Medicine’s Complicity with Big Business Can Endanger Your Health. New York: Oxford University Press; 2004. p.
95. Kennedy RF, editors. Anthony Fauci, Bill Gates et Big Pharma-Leur Guerre Mondiale Contre la Démocratie et La Santé Publique (The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health). Belgium: M Pietteur; 2022. p.
96. Killgore WD, Cloonan SA, Taylor EC, Allbright MC, Dailey NS. Trends in suicidal ideation over the first three months of COVID-19 lockdowns. Psychiatry Res. 2020. 293: 113390
97. Kisielinski K, Giboni P, Prescher A, Klosterhalfen B, Graessel D, Funken S. Is a mask that covers the mouth and nose free from undesirable side effects in everyday use and free of potential hazards?. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2021. 18: 4344
98. Klompas M, Morris CA, Sinclair J, Pearson M, Shenoy ES. Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era. N Engl J Med. 2020. 382: e63
99. Kolleve J. Pfizer Accused of Pandemic Profiteering as Profits Double. Available from: https://www.theguardian.com/business/2022/feb/08/pfizer-covidvaccine-pill-profits-sales [Last accessed on 2022 Apr 10].
100. Kory P, Meduri GU, Varon J, Iglesias J, Marik PE. Review of the emerging evidence demonstrating the efficacy of ivermectin in the prophylaxis and treatment of COVID-19. Am J Ther. 2021. 28: e299-318
101. Kostoff RN, Briggs MB, Porter AL, Spandidos DA, Tsatsakis A. [Comment] COVID-19 vaccine safety. Int J Mol Med. 2020. 46: 1599-602
102. Kostoff RN, Kanduc D, Porter AL, Shoenfeld Y, Calina D, Briggs MB. Vaccine-and natural infection-induced mechanisms that could modulate vaccine safety. Toxicol Rep. 2020. 7: 1448-58
103. Lacout A, Perronne C, Lounnas V. Hydroxychloroquine in hospitalized patients with Covid-19. N Engl J Med. 2021. 384: 881-2
104. Legg T, Hatchard J, Gilmore AB. The science for profit model-how and why corporations influence science and the use of science in policy and practice. PLoS One. 2021. 16: e0253272
105. Leonardo Alves T, Lexchin J, Mintzes B. Medicines information and the regulation of the promotion of pharmaceuticals. Sci Eng Ethics. 2019. 25: 1167-92
106. Light DW, Lexchin J, Darrow JJ. Institutional corruption of pharmaceuticals and the myth of safe and effective drugs. J Law Med Ethics. 2013. 41: 590-600
107. Loades ME, Chatburn E, Higson-Sweeney N, Reynolds S, Shafran R, Brigden A. Rapid systematic review: The impact of social isolation and loneliness on the mental health of children and adolescents in the context of COVID-19. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2020. 59: 1218-39.e3
108. Lundy DTansey R. EU Needs Compulsory Transparency Register to Rein in Big Pharma Lobbying. Available from: https://www.euractiv.com/section/health-consumers/opinion/eu-needs-compulsory-transparency-register-to-rein-in-big-pharma-lobbying [Last accessed on 2022 Apr 19].
109. Lyons-Weiler J, Ricketson R. Reconsideration of the immunotherapeutic pediatric safe dose levels of aluminum. J Trace Elem Med Biol. 2018. 48: 67-73
110. Macrae F The. “False” Pandemic: Drug Firms Cashed in on Scare over Swine Flu. Claims Euro Health Chief. Available from: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1242147/the-false-pandemic-drug-firms-cashed-scare-swine-flu-claims-Euro-health-chief.html [Last accessed on 2022 Jan 30].
111. Marie-Leconte J Le. “Nudge”. Available from: https://www.francetvinfo.fr/replay-radio/le-choix-franceinfo/le-nudge-manipulation-douce-pour-temps-de-crise_4346415.html [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 11].
112. Marks M, Millat-Martinez P, Ouchi D, Roberts CH, Alemany A, Corbacho-Monné M. Transmission of COVID-19 in 282 clusters in Catalonia, Spain: A cohort study. Lancet Infect Dis. 2021. 21: 629-36
113. Mehra MR, Desai SS, Ruschitzka F, Patel AN. RETRACTED: Hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine with or without a macrolide for treatment of COVID-19: A multinational registry analysis. Lancet. 2020. p. S0140-6736(20)31180-6 Online ahead of print
114. Million M, Dudouet P, Chabriere E, Cortaredona S, Roussel Y, Brouqui P. Predictive factors of clinical assays on hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19 mortality during the first year of the pandemic: A meta-synthesis. Afr J Clin Exp Microbiol. 2022. 23: 1-13
115. Million M, Lagier JC, Tissot-Dupont H, Ravaux I, Dhiver C, Tomei C. Early combination therapy with hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin reduces mortality in 10,429 COVID-19 outpatients. Rev Cardiovasc Med. 2021. 22: 1063-72
116. Milon A. La grippe A (H1N1)v: Retours Sur la Première Pandémie du XXIe Siècle. Available from: https://www.senat.fr/rap/r09-685-1/r09-685-1_mono.html#toc33 [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 01].
117. Moderna Trial. A Study to Evaluate Efficacy, Safety, and Immunogenicity of mRNA-1273 Vaccine in Adults Aged 18 Years and Older to Prevent COVID-19. Available from: https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04470427?term=NCT04470427&draw=2&rank=1 [Last accessed on 2022 Oct 08].
118. Moreira ED, Kitchin N, Xu X, Dychter SS, Lockhart S, Gurtman A. Safety and efficacy of a third dose of BNT162b2 Covid-19 vaccine. N Engl J Med. 2022. 386: 1910-21
119. Mucchielli L. Behind the French controversy over the medical treatment of Covid-19: The role of the drug industry. J Sociol. 2020. 56: 736-44
120. Mucchielli L, editors. La Doxa du Covid. Tome 2: Enquête sur la Gestion Politico-sanitaire de la Crise du Covid. Bastia, Corse: Eolienne; 2022. p.
121. National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseas, editors. NCIRD (National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases), Division of Viral Diseases. CDC COVID-19 Science Briefs. Atlanta (GA): Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (US); 2020. p.
122. Nicolussi S, Ardjomand-Woelkart K, Stange R, Gancitano G, Klein P, Ogal M. Echinacea as a potential force against coronavirus infections? A mini-review of randomized controlled trials in adults and children. Microorganisms. 2022. 10: 211
123. Niemiec E. COVID-19 and misinformation: Is censorship of social media a remedy to the spread of medical misinformation?. EMBO Rep. 2020. 21: e51420
124. O’Dowd A. Council of Europe condemns “unjustified scare” over swine flu. BMJ. 2010. 340: c3033
125. Orwell City. A Site Dedicated to the Scientific Analysis of Covid-19 Vaccines 2021. Available from: https://www.orwell.city/2021/11/final-report.html Covid vaccine microphotographs. Available from: https://www.orwell.city/2022/02/microphotographs.html Archive on graphene detections in several covid vaccines. Available from: https://www.orwell.city/p/archivo.html [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 07].
126. Parliamentary Questi. Time for the Truth on the Presence of Graphene in the COVID-19 Vaccines. Question Reference P-000303/2022;. 2022. p. Available from: https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/P-9-2022-000303_EN.html [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 07]
127. Pfizer. Les Leaders de L’industrie Pharmaceutique S’unissent Pour Faire Progresser la Science. Available from: https://www.pfizer.fr/les-leaders-de-lindustriepharmaceutique-sunissent-pour-faire-progresser-la-science [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 06].
128. Pfizer Trial. Study to Describe the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, and Efficacy of RNA Vaccine Candidates against COVID-19 in Healthy Individuals. Available from: https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04368728?term=NCT04368728&draw=2&rank=1 [Last accessed on 2022 Oct 08].
129. Project on Government Oversight. Available from: https://www.contractormisconduct.org/contractors/188/pfizer Avaialble from: https://www.contractormisconduct.org/contractors/293/johnson Available from: https://www.contractormisconduct.org/contractors/139/merck-co-inc [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 10].
130. Raposo VL. Can China’s “standard of care” for COVID-19 be replicated in Europe?. J Med Ethics. 2020. 46: 451-4
131. Rayner G. Use of Fear to Control Behaviour in Covid Crisis was “Totalitarian”. Available from: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/05/14/scientists-admit-totalitarian-use-fear-control-behaviour-covid [Last accessed on 2022 Jan 29].
132. Reichelt J. Corona: BILD Entschuldigt Sich Bei Kindern. Available from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THuHFSQcQW0 [Last accessed on 2022 Jan 29].
133. Reteurs. Iceland to Lift all COVID-19 Restrictions on Friday. Available from: https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/iceland-lift-allcovid-19-restrictions-friday-media-reports-2022-02-23 [Last accessed on 2022 Apr 05].
134. Röltgen K, Nielsen SC, Silva O, Younes SF, Zaslavsky M, Costales C. Immune imprinting, breadth of variant recognition, and germinal center response in human SARSCoV-2 infection and vaccination. Cell. 2022. 185: 1025-40
135. Roussel Y, Raoult D. Influence of conflicts of interest on public positiera, the case of Gilead sciences. New Microbes New Infect. 2020. 38: 100710
136. Sasaki S, Saito T, Ohtake F. Nudges for COVID-19 voluntary vaccination: How to explain peer information?. Soc Sci Med. 2022. 292: 114561
137. Seifi T, Kamali AR. Antiviral performance of graphene-based materials with emphasis on COVID-19: A review. Med Drug Discov. 2021. 25: 100099
138. Senecat A. Covid-19: L’hypersensibilité des Tests PCR. Available from: https://www.lemonde.fr/les-decodeurs/article/2020/09/09/covid-19-l-hypersensibilite-des-tests-pcr-entre-intox-et-vraidebat_6051528_4355770.html [Last accessed on 2022 Jan 04].
139. Seneff S, Nigh G, Kyriakopoulos AM, McCullough PA. Innate immune suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccinations: The role of G-quadruplexes, exosomes, and MicroRNAs. Food Chem Toxicol. 2022. 164: 113008
140. Shardlow E, Linhart C, Connor S, Softely E, Exley C. The measurement and full statistical analysis including Bayesian methods of the aluminium content of infant vaccines. J Trace Elem Med Biol. 2021. 66: 126762
141. Shaw CA, Li D, Tomljenovic L. Are there negative CNS impacts of aluminum adjuvants used in vaccines and immunotherapy?. Immunotherapy. 2014. 6: 1055-71
142. Signer J, Jonsdottir HR, Albrich WC, Strasser M, Züst R, Ryter S. In vitro virucidal activity of Echinaforce® an Echinacea purpurea preparation, against coronaviruses, including common cold coronavirus 229E and SARS-CoV-2. Virol J. 2020. 17: 136
143. Sismondo S. Epistemic corruption, the pharmaceutical industry, and the body of medical science. Front Res Metr Anal. 2021. 6: 614013
144. Smith R. Conflicts of Interest-does Money Influence Scientific Publication?. Science in Parliament. 2007. 64: 16 Available from: https://www.scienceinparliament.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/sip64-2.pdf [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 12]
145. Smith R. Is the Pharmaceutical Industry Like the Mafia?. Available from: https://blogs.bmj.com/bmj/2013/09/10/richard-smith-is-the-pharmaceutical-industry-like-the-mafia [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 15].
146. Smith R. Medical journals are an extension of the marketing arm of pharmaceutical companies. PLoS Med. 2005. 2: e138
147. Stroobants JP. Un Rapport Pointe L’influence Excessive du Secteur Pharmaceutique à Bruxelles (Report Points to Excessive Influence of Pharmaceutical Sector in Brussels). Available from: https://www.lemonde.fr/economie/article/2015/09/02/un-rapport-pointe-l-influence-excessive-du-secteur-pharmaceutique-abruxelles_4743132_3234.html [Last accessed on 2021 Nov 23].
148. Subramanian SV, Kumar A. Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States. Eur J Epidemiol. 2021. 36: 1237-40
149. Thacker PD. Covid-19: Researcher blows the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer’s vaccine trial. BMJ. 2021. 375: n2635
150. Theoharides TC, Conti P. Be aware of SARS-CoV-2 spike protein: There is more than meets the eye. J Biol Regul Homeost Agents. 2021. 35: 833-8
151. Thomson Reuters Foundation. The links between Pfizer and Thomson Reuters through James C. Smith. Available from: https://www.trust.org/about-us/#our-people (“Board of Trustees” section) Available from: https://www.pfizer.com/people/leadership/board_of_directors/james_smith [Last accessed on 2022 Aug 19].
152. Trusted News Initiative. Trusted News Initiative (TNI) to Combat Spread of Harmful Vaccine Disinformation. Available from: https://www.ebu.ch/news/2020/12/trusted-news-initiative-to-combat-spread-of-harmful-vaccine-disinformation [Last accessed on 2022 Jan 28].
153. Tsumiyama K, Miyazaki Y, Shiozawa S. Self-organized criticality theory of autoimmunity. PLoS One. 2009. 4: e8382
154. Unal MA, Bayrakdar F, Nazir H, Besbinar O, Gurcan C, Lozano N. Graphene oxide nanosheets interact and interfere with SARS-CoV-2 surface proteins and cell receptors to inhibit infectivity. Small. 2021. 17: e2101483
155. Ventura Fernandes BH, Feitosa NM, Barbosa AP, Bomfim CG, Garnique AM, Rosa IF. Toxicity of spike fragments SARSCoV-2 S protein for Zebrafish: A tool to study its hazardous for human health?. Sci Total Environ. 2022. 813: 152345
156. Vergnenegre A. Covid-19: Des Femmes Accusent le Vaccin. L’ablation de L’utérus, C’est la Seule Solution qui se Présentait à Moi, France 3 Régions. Available from: https://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/provence-alpescote-d-azur/bouches-du-rhone/marseille/covid-19-desfemmes-accusent-le-vaccin-l-ablation-de-l-uterus-c-est-laseule-solution-qui-se-presentait-a-moi-2518184.html [Last accessed on 2022 Apr 06].
157. Wang Y, Zhang D, Du G, Du R, Zhao J, Jin Y. Remdesivir in adults with severe COVID-19: A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicentre trial. Lancet. 2020. 395: 1569-78
158. World Economic Forum. Switzerland: World Economic Forum. Available from: https://intelligence.weforum.org/topics/a1G0X000006O6EHUA0 Global Governance. Available from: https://intelligence.weforum.org/topics/a1Gb0000000LHN2EAO [Last accessed on 2022 Apr 18].
159. World Economic Forum. COVID-19: The Evolution of COVID-19. Available from: https://intelligence.weforum.org/topics/a1G0X000006O6EHUA0/key-issues/a1G680000004DRrEAM [Last accessed on 2022 Apr 18].
160. World Economic Forum. Section Our Partners. Available from: https://www.weforum.org/partners#M [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 14].
161. World Economic Forum. World Economic Forum and UN Sign Strategic Partnership Framework. Available from: https://www.weforum.org/press/2019/06/world-economic-forum-andun-sign-strategic-partnership-framework [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 25].
162. World Health Organization. Managing the COVID-19 Infodemic: Promoting Healthy Behaviours and Mitigating the Harm from misinformation and Disinformation. Available from: https://www.who.int/news/item/23-09-2020-managing-the-covid-19-infodemic-promoting-healthy-behaviours-and-mitigating-the-harm-from-misinformation-and-disinformation [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 14].
163. World Health Organization. Our Contributors. Available from: https://www.who.int/about/funding/contributors [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 14].
164. Yadav S, Rawal G. Ghostwriters in the scientific world. Pan Afr Med J. 2018. 30: 217
165. Yesilkaya UH, Sen M, Tasdemir BG. A novel adverse effect of the BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine: First episode of acute mania with psychotic features. Brain Behav Immun Health. 2021. 18: 100363
166. Young H. Poor, biased reporting of daily covid death statistics without perspective creates fear. BMJ. 2021. 372: n640
167. Zhou Q, Gu H, Sun S, Zhang Y, Hou Y, Li C. Large-sized graphene oxide nanosheets increase DC-T-cell synaptic contact and the efficacy of DC vaccines against SARS-CoV-2. Adv Mater. 2021. 33: e2102528