The #1 app for neurosurgery in the world, three times mentioned in iMedicalApps’ “Top Apps” and more than 140,000 downloads just got better.
A major improvement since version 2.0 is the addition of interactive clinical decision support, now with 24 items. The system can easily be expanded to facilitate guideline implementation in a fast and individualized manner. Furthermore, NeuroMind 2.1 now contains a 113 scores that are relevant for your neurosurgical practice.
Anatomical pictures are provided for explanation to patients and students, and the WHO Safe Surgery checklist is included. The app is officially supported bySurgical Neurology International, the European Association of Neurosurgical Societies (EANS), and Neurosurgic.com.
The latest developments can be followed on this blog.
Version 2.1 is available as a free download for iPhone, iPad and Android! New features are:
- 18 new neurosurgical classifications
- 1 new decision support item (ISUIA trial)
- added EANS support
- added support for iPhone 5 screen dimensions
- improved handling on recent (high-resolution) Android devices
NeuroMind for Windows 8 is available since November 2012, and can be downloaded free of charge from the Windows Store. It contains all the scores that are available on iOS and on Android, but it does not yet contain the decision support items. Specific updates on the Windows 8 version are available here.
Simply a must have for neurosurgeons and also neurologists.
Great app, and a needed pocket companion for any modern neurosurgeon.
- Ron Zellem; neurosurgeon, Hendersonville, TN
Your app is wonderful.
- Rangel Guimarães; neurosurgeon, Brazil
Thanks for a great job! Very useful resource.
- WT Seow; neurosurgeon, National Neuroscience Institute, Singapore
Your application is a great help for daily work!
- Michel Röthlisberger; resident in neurosurgery, Basel, Switzerland
Great job! Great application!
- Bruno Carvalho; resident in neurosurgery, Oporto, Portugal
Excelente app para el dia a dia
- Dr. Juan Correa; residente Neurocirugia, Panama
Thanks for this app. It is the best free neuro app.
- Evgeniy Starkov; neurologist, Tolyatti, Russia.
Excellent and very useful! I am an internist and use it everyday; thank you.
- Thilak Chander; internist, Sault Ste. Marie, MI, USA
Thanks for all ur hard work on this app!
- Douglas Maurer; Program Director Familiy Medicine Residency, USA
This is a wonderful app for learning neuro-assessments.
- Elon Hudson; Occupational Therapist, USA
This is an amazing app. Thank you so much!!!
- Olivia Po; medical student, Detroit, MI, USA
Just wanted to thank you for the very impressive application you have contributed to. It’s a very useful app both for the clinical part of neurology and neurosurgery, but also for studying. So thanks a lot :)
- Maria Overvad; medical student, Denmark
As the graph below shows, NeuroMind is really used all over the world...
Screenshots Screenshots of the app on iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows 8 are available here.
Posted January 16, 2015, 8:32 pm
Gran ayuda para recordar detalles qx
Posted November 11, 2018, 10:42 am
Tumors of the brain